Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Holy shit. I'm going on a date with the Luke Mark Anthony Brooks. I mean denying the fact that he is extremely gorgeous and that we may have a spark is plain stupid. Because it's there.

I grabbed a yellow sundress, white tights, and a black leather jacket. Quickly I put them on and side braided my hair.

Check it I'm Katniss.

Applying some makeup and slipping on combat boots I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs.

The doorbell rang. Perfect timing. I opened it and there stood Luke.

"You look very beautiful" he said and grabbed my hand.

"You clean up pretty nicely" I said gesturing to his yellow and blue stripped t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and ugg boots.

"We kinda match" he giggled like a little girl and I laughed back.

We held hands and talked while we walked to our destination. Finally we arrived at a pizza/arcade place. Going over to a table we sat down and ordered a meat lovers pizza.

"You're cute" he said randomly and I laughed.
"Like everything about you. I've liked you for so long. Your feisty. And not fake. Your fucking perfect".

I kissed him on the cheek. Our pizza arrived and we each devoured a half.

After it was done he pulled me to the arcade and we played a zombie shooting game.

After probably 30 rounds he declared me the champion and we played some more games.

He's so easy to talk to. Just random things to our favorite weapons to how cute kittens are.

"I'm out of coins. Let's go" I said and he nodded. Slipping a hand around my waist.

"This night has been great" he smiled down at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"It really has. I'm glad I got out of my stubborn anti love phase. 'Cause I do really like you." I replied and hugged him. We arrived at my house.

"Wanna come in?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No I gotta get home. Were filming early tomorrow" he replied sadly with a baby pout.

"Oh don't cry. There's always tomorrow night" I winked and he laughed.

"Goodnight Claire Bear" he said quietly.

"Night Lukie Pookie" I replied and he started to walk away.
"Luke wait"

He turned around and I pressed my lips softly to his. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in closer.

I felt those little butterflies you here about in the movies and cliche books. After a while we both released and he chuckled.

"Now I should get going" he said with a smile. He pecked my lips once more. Then he walked away down the street towards his house.

I slipped inside and freaked out. Full on fangirl moment for me.

Charly ran up to me and attacked my with kissed and jumps. I picked her up and walked up to my room. I set her on my bed and put on shorts with a baggy tee and took my hair out of the braid. After washing my face and brushing my teeth I jumped into bed.

Charly snuggled up to me and we cuddled as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

This is the start of a great relationship.