Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Luke's POV

She asked Beau to the party right in front of me.

I shouldn't be so mad I mean it's not even a real date but I'm pissed.

And jealous. I need something to take my mind off of things. The only thing I can think of.

Carly.

My ex girlfriend. On and off you could say. She's a major slut but 'loves' me apparently. I don't even know.

She is a total bitch to Claire. But who cares.

Its my life.

I drove to her house and knocked. She opened it wearing spandex and a loose crop top.

I pulled her into a long kiss and her tongue made it into my mouth. She pulled me inside and shut the door.

We laid on the couch and made out for a while until I pushed her off and she whined.

"Come to that party at my model agency" she said in an annoying girlish voice.

"Sure" I relied without thinking. This is gonna be interesting.

I said goodbye and drove home.

"Get out of my way" I growled at Beau who was leaving the house and almost bumped into me.

"What's your problem" he asked.

"You" I relied coldly and stormed inside going into my room and shutting the door.

What is wrong with me.

Breath Luke.

Having feelings for someone you can't have is horrible.

Hell even.

I slowly drifted off into a very needed sleep.

I slowly woke up to the sound of giggling. Jai was on the phone with Anna. Typical.

"Shut up" I growled and he rolled his eyes.

"It's only Luke" he said into the phone.

"I need your guys's help. Put her on speaker" I said flatly.

"Yo" she said.

"So I like this girl that has a boyfriend. What the fuck should I do" I said cautiously. They can't know it's Claire.

"My opinion. Let things play out on their own. If she's happy don't be the guy that ruins it. Try and move on even. They say if you love her let her go, if she loves you she'll find a way back" Anna said and I thanked her and quickly walked out of the room.

I guess she's right. Besides I have Carly. Maybe she won't be super sluttish?

Who am I kidding its Carly. Fuck.

I hung out all day and then got ready heading over to her house.

She opened the door and giggled.

Her blonde hair was all wavy and giant. A gold dress tighter and shorter than anything. Stilettos higher than a lot of things and way to much makeup.

"Hey babe" she said planting a kiss on my lips. I have to say she is a great kisser.

We arrived at the party and immediately headed for the drinks.

After a few I spotted Claire walking in with Beau.

Fucking holding hands. I pulled Carly to the dance floor. It got pretty intense. We grinded for a while and then a slow song came on. I pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around me. We danced for a while until we heard people gasp. I looked and saw Beau with his lips on Claire's.

She pushed him off an ran out of the building me being the idiot I am followed her.

No turning back now.