Chapter 40

Chapter 40

I picked up the doll and walked into my house to see my brother and his idiot friends asleep on my floor.

"Wake up dipshits" I screamed and they all bolted awake except for Skip.

"What the fuck" Jai mumbled and Beau rubbed his temples.

"Oh hey sis" James said and stood up.

"What the fuck are you lot doing in my house" I yelled. We all held our heads in pain. " And why was I locked in a trunk, why is there a baby doll in my hands, and who the fuck is that"

We all turned to see a green haired chick lying on my pet's bed.

"I think Charlotte or scarlet or Cheyna" Luke said and stood up.

"Let's see. We all got super drunk and kinda high. Then we played dare or dare. The baby is from their stupid videos and one of the twins was dared to fuck it. You were tied in a trunk cause those cunts thought it would be funny. And she is Cher. My cousin." Alyssa said in one breath as she walked out of the kitchen eating Vegemite toast.

"We must've had fun" I said sarcastically and then Anna walked in.

"No I won't have sex with you" Cher screamed as she quickly woke up.

"Sorry babe I have a girlfriend" Beau winked.

"Not you. Idk I thought there were like 8 other people in this house. Where'd they all go" Cher said as she tied her green hair into a side braid.

"Well I'm gonna go shower. In my fuckin house. So leave please" I growled and stomped upstairs. I grabbed pajama pants and a coca cola t shirt and ran into the bathroom. Locking the door I turned on the water and stripped.

I got in and did my scrubbing. I got out an got dressed then tied my hair in a high pony tail. I brushed my teeth and walked out to see Luke sitting on my bed.

"Did everyone leave?" I asked an he nodded his head.

"I have to talk to you." He said nervously.

"Shoot" I said and he began.

"During the party you kissed me. And after that I realized I like you. A lot. I know you think crushes and love is stupid but what the hell. Will you, Claire, go on a date with me?" he asked and I looked up utterly baffled.

"Of course" I replied and he gave me a big smile.

His face is too cute.