Chapter 8

Luke's POV.

3 months.

I never thought life could get so horrible in 3 bloody months.

It started a week after Claire and Austin started dating.

The old her is back, the bad her.

She's going out to parties every night. Getting drunk getting arrested. She started smoking again too.

It's all because of him.

She went to America to stop this kind of stuff. Now look at her.

Worst of all we hardly ever see her.

Her modeling agency gave her a better position and she got her own place.

These feelings haven't gone away. I can never get her off my mind.

That night at the park is always replaying in my brain.

How she said she was never leaving. Yeah right.

"We need to do another daresundays soon" Beau said grabbing an orange off the counter.

"Agreed" Jai said not looking up from his phone. That's like his drug.

"My sister invited us to a party at her place" James said sighing.

"Oh she's talking to us again" I replied bitterly.

"I know I know. I'm pissed too but I can't control her" James said sadly.

"When is it" Skip said playing with some cards.

"Tonight at 8. It's already 7:30 wanna head there" James asked.

We all agreed and hopped in. It's only a ten minute drive.

We got there and got out. Her house isn't too big but not too small. There were people drinking and smoking and dancing everywhere.

With annoying music blasting. Yippee.

"Where is she"Beau yelled over the music. We all shrugged our shoulders and headed deep into the crowd.

She was dancing all over Austin in a skimpy black dress and super high heels.

"What the fuck" James said to her angrily.

"What got your panties in a twist"she asked. I could tell she was wasted.

"You. What is wrong with you" he asked. His face turning red.

"It's called having fun. You should try it instead if making stupid videos" she spat back.

"No it's called being a whore." He replied.

"Shut the hell up" Austin said stepping in.

"Make me" James said. Austin threw the first punch but James ducked. We all went and gave a pretty good beating.

"The fuck. I love him stop it" Claire screamed causing everyone the turn their heads in our direction.

"You're a bitch and I wish you never came back" James said. That caused her to run out of the house throwing off her heels.

I chased after her.

Claire's POV

I can hardly see where in going.

I'm so angry and guilty. I don't even know what's happening. I kept running ignoring my name being shouted.

They screamed but I ignored them. Tears stinging my face.

Until I saw a bright light and felt a sharp pain.

Everything went black.