Chapter 36

Chapter 36

IT'S MY BIRTTTHHHHDAAAAYYYYYY.

I'm 19 oh suck it bitches.

And me and Skips party is tonight.

Currently I am in my bathroom sitting on the floor curling my hair.

My luscious brown locks. I put on my knee high red and gold boots, super girl shirt, and red skirt. I like it. Skip is picking me up and we are going to together.

I ran down stairs after I heard the doorbell ring.

I opened it and 3 little kids stood there. Iron man, little red Riding hood, and a cat.

"Trick or treat" they all screamed.

Shit I have no candy.

"Wait here" I said and ran into my kitchen.

I grabbed 3 ice cream bars and gave them to the kids. They smiled and ran back to a woman I'm guessing is their mom.

"Smooth" a voice said from the door. I looked over and saw Skip leaning on the door laughing.

"I had no candy ass butt" I laughed too. We got in the car an looked at each other.

"HAPPY HALLOWBIRTHDAY" we screamed in unison. Oh how best friend of us.

We drove off to the creepy, deserted mansion our friends have been decorating for weeks. They wouldn't let's us see.

"So what exactly are you" I asked him. He had like weird cheetah prints all over him and pointy orange ears.

"Obviously I'm a fabulous cheetah" he said in a duh kind of tone.

"Skip that's a girls costume" I stated simply.

"No its not I ordered it online! Alyssa got a matching one but for girls" he cried. I laughed so hard I might have peed a little.

"Dude that has a pink bow on the end of the tail. Um I think you too mixed up your costumes......" I laughed even harder trying to compose my self.

He grunted and we finally arrived at the creepy music.

The yard was filled with gravestones, smoke, creepy music, skeletons, and green lights.

We laughed and headed up to the door.

We opened it and I gasped.

The giant main room was filled with a shit ton of food on a gorgeous table. Fog machines and music surrounded everything. Strobe lights in the ballroom part and red lights everywhere else. Every possible decoration you can think of and more. It truly is amazing.

"Happy birthday!" everyone screamed and I smiled.

This is going to be a great night.