Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"Hey what's up" Zach said walking into my house.

"I'm breaking up with you" I replied.

"A wha..?"

"Look dude it's been fun. This experiment but seriously it's fucking weird. Just tell your mates you like penis. If they stop talking to you it's their fault. And Luke is making me have a matching costume with him" I said and he smirked.

"So Luke huh"?

"What no. We're friends. I guess I don't really know how I feel. I don't want to fall in love but I just don't know. I've never felt this way. But right now were just ratchet besties" he laughed. We watched a couple movies then he had to go home.

And with all this crappy drama I've had so much photo shoots.

And I'm out of Nutella.

And I need to pee.

Ugh.

Today I'm going costume shopping.

With Luke.

He wants me to wear a green bikini covered in leaves.

No. No. No. No.

That's like a slut costume.

Perv.

"Hey gurl hey" I said once I walked into the costume shop where he stood wearing angel wings and a fairy princess crown.

"Uh hey" he replied taking off the outfit.

"You look fab. But seriously I'm not wearing an eve costume!" I shrieked and he laughed.

"Well it was worth a shot to get you in a bikini." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh. Such a dude. How about super girl and superman? I like the skirt" I replied and he looked over at the costume.

"Hm high red boots with gold on them. Sexy. Long sleeve shirt that exposes stomach. Even sexier. And a short skirt. Boom we have a winner" he said with a smirk.

"I hate you so much." I mumbled and he gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry Claire Bear" he replied and I pushed him off.

"Hey I have a question. Why does everyone think we'd be some awesome power couple?" I asked and he gulped.

"I don't know. I guess it's cause we're the two single ones out of the group. Isn't it weird. All our friends are dating and then there's just us" I said.

We walked over to the counter.

"That'll be 54.86 please" The cashier girl said twisting her hair and smacking her gum.

I pulled out my wallet but Luke beat me to it.

"I can pay for my own Luke" I grunted and he laughed.

"You're cute when you're angry" he replied and I blushed. That gave him enough time to pay and grab the costumes.

We walked out and linked arms.

"I agree with you. About all are friends dating thing. But I actually have been making a new group of friends too. But I did set everyone up with each other. Except Jas and Beau. That happened on their own." I said.

He nodded.

"I'm glad that were friends Claire. And I'm really glad you're back" he smiled.

"And Luke, I have no idea what I would do without you in my life" I replied then is stopped dead in my tracks.

There stood the one person that broke my heart.

That still to this day makes me want to stab someone.

My dreaded ex.

Austin.