Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We all sat in the living room of the Brooks house.

"Lets do a twitcam" Beau said excitedly.

"That's my cue to leave" I said standing up.

"Noooo. Our fans will want to meet my dumb little sister" James said pulling me down.

"Ugh fine." I grumbled.

Jai started it up and finally the camera started working.

"Hey guys" Luke said into the camera.

"This is James little sister, Claire" Skip said poking my nose. I rolled my eyes and waved.

"So many questions. Ah, Claire do you sleep with any of the guys?" Beau said trying to hold in his laughter.

I say there with my mouth open.

"What the actual fuck. Ew that's just gross. They are like my brothers" I said pretending to gag.

They went on and answered questions. I eventually got bored an decided to go home.

"Bye losers" I called and skipped out the door.

It was still kind of light out so I wasn't that scared. Until I heard footsteps behind me.

I picked my pace a little and so did the footsteps. I came to a complete stop.

The person came closer. I turned around and punched the person in the gut.

"Damn Claire" he said holding his stomach.

"Austin?" I questioned rushing over to him.

"Yeah. Nice to see you too" he said sarcastically.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I thought you were some rapist or something." I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

We talked for ages and he walked me home.

"Up for dinner. Maybe Friday night?" He said shyly.

"Of course" I replied and gave him a peck on the cheek.

He handed me a piece of paper with his phone number on it and happily walked away.

Austin was this guy from school. We liked each other a lot but never got the chance to go out cause I moved. But now.....who knows. He is quite the hottie.

"Wake up slut" James screamed in my ear.

"Go away bitch" I said hiding under my blankets.

"No were meeting the boys in 20. Lets go" he said poking my belly. I slowly got out of bed an walked into the bathroom.

I rinsed off and put my long brown hair into a pony tail. I put on dark ripped jeans and a yellow tank top.

Doing my makeup I slipped on some gold sandals and skipped downstairs.

"Finally" James said walking out the door. I rolled my eyes and followed.

"Where are we going" I asked getting in the car.

"Downtown. We're gonna do another fail video" He replied.

"And I'm filming" I asked raising and eyebrow.

"I'd hope so" he said with a small grin.

"Ugh fine. What is this video called" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Making out with strangers" he said with a smile. This should be interesting.