Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I woke up sleepily groaning and rolled over to land on someone.

I screamed and they screamed and I fell off my bed and grabbed a pair of scissors next to my bed.

"I WILL CUT YOU" I screamed and opened my eyes to see Alyssa rocking back and forth in a ball on my bed.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE" I yelled.

"Window" she said sounding very afraid. Then I realized I was still pointing the scissors at her. I put them down and stood up.

"Why?" I asked groaning and looking at the clock to see 12:30 pm.

"Well I wanted to cheer you up. So I snuck through your window and waited 4 hours til you woke up. You drool. But yeah just thought a lazy day would be fun" she said smiling

This chick scares me

I hopped in the shower and took a quick one.

Putting on spandex leggings, a pink half shirt and my hair in a high pony.

I walked out to see her twirling around my room and she saw me and fell.

The fuck kind of drug is she on.

We walked downstairs and I explained everything that happened last night to her.

"Jail. Whoa. Hard core bitch. Well after you left Beau realized what he did and stormed off but Jai followed him. After Jai talked to him he came back and told us all that Beau is being all annoying saying how he is so stupid an all this shit. I wasn't really paying attention. I stole someone's iPhone so I was trying to unlock it" she said taking it out of her bag.

"You stole an iPhone" I asked just to double check.

"Yeah and look Channing Tatum with no shirt on is the wallpaper." She said showing it to me.

"Try 6969" I said and giggled at my immaturity.

To our luck, it opened.

"Go to the messages so we can see who's it is." I asked and she clicked on it.

"Lukey bear" she read at the top message's contact name.

"Wait click on it" I said impatiently.

"Fine, Carly I'll pick you up at 6 for the party" she read her mouth dropping open.

"It's Carly's" I shrieked.

"Lukey bear" she said and we both started laughing like crazy.

We spent the next 3 hours going through her apps, photos, and texts.

Don't judge you assholes.

There was some interesting and dirty shit in there.

"I want cake" Alyssa said suddenly.

"Lets make some, ginger" I relied and we stood up.

We got out all the ingredients and started baking.

"So if we want it to be moist then we need to cook it for about 26 minutes" I said reading the box.

"EW SHUT UP THAT IS DISGUSTING" she screamed covering her ears.

"What is" I asked really confused.

"That devil word" she spat.

"Moist" I asked laughing and she growled throwing a handful of flour at me.

I picked up a spoon and flung batter at her.

Then we had a full on food fight throwing everything from eggs to sugar.

In the end we were both covered in random food and my kitchen was a complete mess.

A ding went off from her real phone and she went over and grinned widely.

"Skip asked me on a date" she said happily.

"What about us" I said with fake sadness.

"Doesn't Austin get home later today"she asked.

"Yeah.....why?"

"Double date" she shrieked. She texted skip and he said 'sounds cool' ugh guys.

I texted Austin and he agreed.

Guess I'm going out tonight.