Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Luke's POV

She kissed me. Then she said and I quote 'I need to go urinate now' then ran off. I went back inside and found Daniel.

"Hey dude happy birthday" I said and gave him a high five.

He poked my arm and hobbled off like his dopey ass self. Damn he is so drunk right now.

So what Claire kisses me and then what? Maybe I should casually ask her to go to the movies.

Like hey, sup lets go check out a film.

Yup I got it. I got the moves.

Wait is she still peeing? whatever. I walked into the girls bathroom cause hell I don't really know why.

Why does it smell so nice. Like strawberries and rainbows combined in a blender. Maybe I did have too much beer.

A girl that looks like Pocahontas screamed and slapped me.

"Pervert" she yelped and ran out. Maybe she thinks I have coodies.

I don't really remember. Well.

"Claire" I shouted an I heard a groan.

"I'm busy" she replied and I walked over. I opened the stall to find her sitting on my floor, criss cross applesauce style, playing angry birds.

"Now is that any way to spend a Halloween birthday?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I like alone. I'm a caterpillar in its cocoon" she replied with jazz hands.

"Well come be a social butterfly" I pulled her up and forced her out of the bathroom.

Pompeii by Bastille blasted through the various speakers and we danced. I spun her around and held her close.

If only this moment could last forever.