Chapter 37

Chapter 37

After Skip and Alyssa fixed their very odd costume malfunction the party began. Roar by Katy Perry blasted and I started dancing. This is seriously so much fun. I need to thank everyone for all this.

"Hey sexy" a guy I think named like Tyler or some shit slurred.

"Well hi there" I replied and we started dancing. We grinded on each other until I heard someone cough.

I turned to see Luke standing there awkwardly.

"Lucas, may I have this dance" I asked in a posh voice and grabbed his hand. We walked over to the other side of the ballroom and started dancing.

I started off with the robot and he did the sprinkler. We kept doing awesome as fuck dance moves until a blonde and blue haired goddess came over and pulled me over to my groupies.

"Happy birthday!!!" Anna squealed adjusting her flower crown that matches her fairy costume. Glitter covered all her blonde hair.

"Aw shucks" I replied and laughed.

Alyssa's is a lot cuter now that it's actually on a girl. Skin tight cheetah print shorts and a skin tight long sleeve cheetah belly shirt. Black ankle boots, and a tail with a pink bow at the end of it.

I spotted a giant ass cupcake, grabbed it, and shoved that mother fucker in my mouth. Yum chocolate.

"Stop giving a cupcake a blow job and lets dance" Alyssa screamed and we ran over to dance to counting stars by one republic.

With my sick dance moves, I blew everyone away. More like they probably ran away to puke from my skills.

After getting pretty sweaty I decided to go for a walk and check out the rest of the house.

"Holy shit" I screamed as a fake ghost popped out of a barrel. Ugh stupid special props. I hope Daniels having a nice birthday. Well duh probably I mean Alyssa did buy yellow lace panties and bras. Hehe panties.

I spotted three fake looking girls with platinum blonde hair walking around. One a super slutty vampire, slutty bee, and a slutty cop.

Carly and her minions.

Fucking lovely.

"Oh look it's the stupid bitch that thinks she's better than us" Carly snarled and her 'friends' laughed.

"At least I'm not an overly fake, open for business whore" I replied simply and she gasped.

"Shut up. Why are your even at this party. You are an ugly fat skank. And what the fuck is that costume. You fucking nerd. You deserve to die." She said and I punched her in the gut.

Her gang ran and she looked up shocked.

"It's my birthday" I growled and punched her once more in the face. She screamed and I punched her over and over.

God I've been wanting to do this so much.

"Please stop" she wailed and I kicked her in the stomach.

Bleeding, gasping, and crying she laid on the ground helpless.

Helpless. She should've helped people instead of hurting them.

I slapped her across the face leaving a red mark on her cheek.

"Claire stop" someone yelled from behind me. I ignored it and punched her again.

"Fucking stop it" the person screamed and muscular arms wrapped around my waist and yanked me away.

They dumped me outside on the grass and I looked up to see Luke. He looked down at me pissed as fuck.

"I'm sorry. She deserved it" I mumbled and he helped me up.

"I know Claire" he replied and I pulled him closer so our faces are inches apart.

"Trust me" I whispered and I crashed my lips into his. Is it bad that I feel sparks?