Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"Just tell him the truth" I kept saying into the phone. Trying to calm Jasmine down.

"Ok I'm going over there tonight to hang out with Luke. I will tell him. And then come clean to Beau. I don't know what I would do without you. Thanks Boo" she said trying to keep her nerves under control.

"Anytime Jassy. I gotta go. Daniel has a 'surprise gay day' planned for today." I giggled and we said out goodbyes then hung up.

Skipitty doo and I made a tradition a while back to go on 'gay days' where he acts like a flaming homosexual.

We were drunk.

He just remembered the idea.

This is our first one.

I adjusted my red ruffle tank and black ripped skinny jeans.

Then black vans and a red bandana in my straightened hair.

That's right I'm all murderer today.

But my butt does look good.

My thoughts were interpreted my a car horn beeping repeatedly.

I grabbed my brown over the shoulder bag full of essential items and skipped outside.

What's up with me and skipping.

"Hey gurl. You look per-fect" Skip said snapping his fingers and blowing me a kiss.

I rolled my eyes and got in his car.

"So where to" I asked buckling my seat belt.

"Off to a mall. It's like an hour away but has gigantic stores. Like a giant toys r us. Where we are going to buy stuffed animals and dolls." He said with a giant grin.

So for that hour we stopped 3 times to pee. 2 times for coffee. And sang to any song that came in the radio so loud that I think I'm deaf now.

"Babe were here" he said with a girlish voice.

"Oh my god I'm gonna shoot someone" I mumbled and he giggled.

Freaking giggled.

Like a 13 year old girl just met Harry Styles.

Dude has nice hair but not the point.

"Lets go to toys r us" he said and we ran inside.

Running everywhere and riding in the cart we threw in giant stuffed giraffes, doc mcstuffins dolls, lalaoopsy dolls, and matching jesy and woody dolls.

"This is awesome. But how are we gonna pay for it" I asked eyebrows raised.

"Bitch please. I'm part of the uh famous group. Janoskians" he said trying to act cool but falling into a ball rack and knocking over a Lego display.

We ran and quickly paid for our stuff then ran out of the store.

"We are demon children" I said still laughing my ass off.

He nodded and pointed to a Starbucks.

We ordered are usuals and then sat down.

"I'm think of getting dark brown ombre." I said an he nodded his head vigorously.

Then I noticed Sadie my old friend. The one who got me into parties and drinking again.

With a guy.

Wait that's Austin.

Well they are good friends probably just hanging out.

But why are they holding hands.

And he is leaning in.

And they are kissing.

With tongue.

Skip noticed my shocked face an turned around to see it. He got super angry.

I stood up and walked over there holding my burning hot coffee.

He noticed me and started apologizing like crazy.

"Oh one girl wasn't enough. Had to go find some skanky whore" I asked with a smirk. Then I poured the burning coffee all over him. He screamed.

"You psychopath" Sadie screeched.

I slapped her.

"And you're a slut" I spat back.

Her eyes widened and I stormed out. Pulling Skip with me.

We got to the car and I burst into tears.

Him slowly rubbing my back.

Until my eyes got heavy and I fell fast asleep.