Chapter 6

We arrived at Olive Garden and he opened the door for me.

"What a gentlemen" I said with a wink.

"Only for you my lady" he said in a posh tone with a wink. I exploded in a burst of giggles and we walked inside.

"Right this way" the waiter named Greg said staring at me. I crossed my eyes and stuck out my tongue and he immediately looked away.

"That was sexy" Austin said sarcastically when the waiter left.

"I know right. I make them panties drop" I said causing him to spit out his water.

We ordered and talked and had an amazing time.

"Now for some roller skating" he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I'm scared I'm going to fall on my butt and break it into a million pieces and I will be a weird assed person in hell" I said with a groan.

"You my dear frighten me" he said with a smirk. I gave a giant evil grin and led me to the roller skating place next door.

Since its like 9 at night there is hardly anyone here.

We took off our shoes and put in the skates.

"Mkay babe ready" he said grabbing my hand.

I waddled like a penguin and he didn't let go of me. Awhh.

We went into the middle and started skating around. He is boss at this fuck.

I fell on my ass a couple times but kept on trucking.

He grabbed both my hands and led me to the exact middle.

A thousand years by Christina Perri was playing and he held my really close.

"Will you be my girlfriend" he whispered in my ear.

"Of course" I said with a huge smile spread across my face. He kissed me and it turned into one if those passionate make out sessions from the movies.

This couldn't be anymore perfect.