Chapter 26

I woke up the next morning and felt the sickness rush over me again. I sprinted into the bathroom and felt everything I ate yesterday come back up again.

After I finished, I washed my mouth and face, looking into the mirror afterwards.

It couldn't be... It can't be... I though to myself, while staring at my own pale reflection. I sighed and looked at the clock. 7am. In about an hour Alice needed to get up and all the others as well, so we wouldn't be late and couldn't get her make up and hair ready. Sighing, I walked down and prepared a cup of coffee for myself, before walking into the living room and turning on the TV. Without hesitation I turned MTV on and waited for the music to play, while scrolling through twitter.

I got a notification, telling me somebody text messaged me. I clicked on the symbol and smiled as I realized it was Jack.

'Going to see you today! Can't wait xx' I smiled and wrote a reply.

'Same here, it's going to be awesome. Love you loads xx' I waited for a reply, and a few moments later, my phone buzzed again.

'Okay gtg Zack is freaking out, see ya, love you xx' he wrote and with that, I got up and walked into Alice's bedroom.

“THE BRIDE NEEDS TO GET UP NOW!” I yelled, as I stood next to her.

“Gosh Jay, I'm going to kill you someday” Alice mumbled pissed, rubbing her eyes.

“You won't though. And now get up! We need to get to the chapel soon!” I said, taking her blanket away.

“FINE!” She said, throwing her hands in the air. I smiled and walked back into my own room to get changed into some skinnies and a BONER shirt. This has become my usual style and I loved it. Walking back into the hall, I saw that the others were already up and waited for me and Alice.

Our dresses were already in the back of the church, so we wouldn't have to take them with us. I joined the others, and Lydia eyed me strangely. I started to get anxious and walked over to her.

“Hey uh... Everything fine?” I asked confused. Lydia looked my up and down once again, before sighing and opening her mouth to speak.

Alice's POV

I walked down the stairs to the others, and they all smiled at me. I looked over at Lydia and Jay, who both gave me genuine and calming smiles, which indeed calmed me. We got into the car and Lydia offered to drive.

We chatted the whole way to the church and my nerves started to set in. Jay seemed to notice, and took my hands in hers.

“Listen, everything will turn out fine. Zack loves you, you love Zack and you're getting married in about 2hours. Nothing will go wrong. He asked you to marry you, remember?” She smiled, making me sigh. I took some deep breathes before nodding. I was still nervous but could handle it.

We arrived about 10minutes later and all exited the car. Stepping outside, I noticed that there was another car, signalizing that the boys were also here. I smiled and looked at Jay, who also seemed to be excited as hell.

Breath in

Breath out

Breath in

Brea-

“Hello, my name is Angelica and I'm going to be your make up artist today, my sister Nora is going to do your hair!” A girl, about 5years older than us smiled at me. TO say her voice was shrill, is an understatement. I felt like if she'd talk to me for the next hour my ears would just melt away. I nodded and faked a smile, to which Jay quickly looked away in horror, making me chuckle.