Chapter 25

After cleaning up we both got dressed in black skinnies and a F*ck shirt of his and got into Jack's car.

“How do you want to cut your hair” Jack asked smiling, concentrated on the street.

“Just cutting a side fringe and bringing some layers into my hair... Maybe also dying it, not sure though. What about youu?” I asked smiling.

“The regular thing, just cutting the sides and dying my blond strands again. Gotta keep the skunk hair” he laughed.

I kept smiling and looked at the street again.

It took us about 20minutes to get there, and when we finally arrived I looked out of the car. We were parked in front of a cute salon that had bright colours on the inside, and many decorations everywhere.

I smiled and got up, linking hands with Jack. Opening the door, some bells rang and a young lady appeared in front of us.

“Holy- Jack! It's good to see you again!” She smiled, hugging him tightly.

“Hey Nicole! Good to see ya again too!” He grinned, hugging her back as well. I stood there kinda awkwardly, waiting for them to break apart.

“Oh hello! My name's Nicole, I guess you already heard that” She smiled at me, and stretched her arm out.

“I'm Jay, nice to meet you” I smiled, shaking her hand.

“And you are his...?” She asked curious.

“My girlfriend” Jack mumbled blushing.

“Awww! Lil Jacky is all grown up now!” She mocked him, pinching his cheek, making me laugh slightly. “Anyway, how can I help you?” She smiled.

“Just the usual” Jack replied. Nicole nodded and looked at me.

“I would like to have a side fringe and some layers in my hair... Might also dye it, but not too sure” I smiled. She nodded and led us into the main room.

“Jack? Louis is going to work on you today, I'm going to do your hair Jay” she explained, leading me to a chair. I sat down as she put [insert word for this thing hairdressers always use so the hair won't stick to your clothes here] and gave me the one second sign. I nodded, signalizing that she could go where ever she needed to go and looked at the mirror. My hair looked pretty weird right now, as it was really just my hair without anything pulling my look away from it. It was for sure really bad already, but that's why I'm here. As I looked behind me through the mirror, I saw Jack making grimaces into his mirror, making me break into laughter.

“Jack stop” I managed to say through fits of laughter, but instead of stopping, he continued, making me laugh even louder. I closed my eyes and curled up a bit, as I heard Jack gasp in shock. My head snapped up, and I saw Nicole slapping Jack's head, making me giggle again.

“Is he always such a child? I thought he'd grown up a bit” She rolled her eyes, laughing.

“Nah, but it's fine with me” I smiled. Nicole nodded, and I took the opportunity to take in her features. She was very tall. Like she was even taller than Jack! She had blonde hair, with green and blue highlights in it. Her eyes were a light brown, and she was wearing a bit of make up. Her hair was tied into a high ponytail, with some strands standing out. She was really skinny, but it suited her. She was wearing a pair of pastel pink skinnies, along with a white blouse and a black tank top.

She started brushing my now wet hair and cut the tips off.

Soon enough, it felt like my head weight a lot less. By now, she started working on my fringe and looked pretty concerned, which was funny because she actually looked like one of those person who just did what they thought was right and don't really think about it.