Chapter 20

Jay's POV

Alice and I continued watching the show from the side of the stage. Well actually I was admiring her ring, while she was still shaking and not believing her luck.
“I'm engaged to Zack” she kept muttering, one hand over her mouth.
I was still staring at the ring.
It was a golden ring, with small crosses engraved, and a heart shaped dark blue diamond, that was in the ring, not on top. The stone was held by some golden straps leaking over it. I let go of it, looking at her again, both of us smiling like crazy.
“Well then, I'd say you won the bet” I laughed, looking at her.
“Wait, what bet?” She asked confused.
“You forgot the bet?” I fake gasped.

10years earlier

And for my marriage, I also want to have the biggest and best cake somebody could possibly have!” Alice finished, talking about her dream wedding.
We've been talking about our wedding plans every now and then, and today was one of those days again.
Though I was only 16, and she was only 15, it seemed normal to us to talk about it.
“And who would be the groom?” I laughed, poking her side.
“Stop!” she laughed “Oh I don't know, maybe Dan Howell?” She answered, flicking her hair back.
“Fabulous girl” I laughed, lying back on her floor, facing the ceiling.
“You're just jealous you can't marry him” she giggled, her head hanging from her bed.
“Well, you two look cuter together though” I smiled, closing my eyes and humming a melody.
“Seriously, I can't wait for one of us to get engaged! Not because she'd get married, but because of the planning” she smiled.
“Yes! I mean, choosing the hall, church, the dresses for both bride and bridesmaid, inviting the guests, making the invitations... I think that's one of the best things. I mean you're excited as fuck and do everything to get this one day perfect” I smiled.
Alice nodded her head furiously, and both of us smiled in content.
“Hey Alice, let's make a bet” I smiled.
“Okay, what kind of a bet?” She laughed.
“Okay so, if you get married first, I'm going to pay for your bachelorette party, but if I get married first...” I started to think of something.
“I'm going to pay for yours” She laughed. I nodded and we shook hands.
“Why did I agree again?” she laughed.
“Because you know that you're going to win” I answered laughing.
“Oh shut up, we all know you're the one who will get married first” she shook her head. I rolled my eyes but laughed.
Back to now

“OH THAT BET!” she exclaimed after a couple of moments.
“Yeees! That bet!” I laughed.
“Oh god, that was such a long time ago” she sighed smiling. I nodded in agreement.
“Why did I bring this up, you forgot it!” I laughed jokingly. Let's be honest here, I would have payed for it either way.
“Well, it's because you're not as awesome as I am” she replied, flicking her hair back.
“You haven't even changed a bit in the last years” I laughed, referring to her flicking her hair back.
“Well, what can I say... I'M RANDOM!” she screamed suddenly, making me laugh.
We laughed for a good 5minutes, before calming down.
“Where the fuck did that come from” I asked still giggling.
“I have no idea” she replied, wiping a tear away.
We kept on talking during the concert, and finally Dear Maria was on.
I dragged her to watch the last performance because, I'm not going to lie, it was one of my favorite song of the boys. I just loved everything about it.
Half was through the song we went to the lounge again, so they wouldn't run us over, because let's be honest here, they would.
Shortly after, the boys ran over to us, still cheering and full of adrenaline. I laughed as Jack pulled me up and started spinning me around and dancing and singing with me. After a while he started spinning me and both of us lost balance. We stumbled across the room, and I luckily got hold of Alex, before getting my balance back, while Jack was lying on the floor, groaning in pain, making me laugh even more. Alex just chuckled and shook his head, while Rian looked worried at both of us. I stuck out my tongue at him, and looked over to Alice and Zack, and my heart seriously stopped beating because of the cuteness.
Alice was cuddled up against Zack's chest, Zack hugging her tight to him, and kissing her forehead, while whispering something to her, making her smile. I hated how in those moments, nobody had a camera with them or was filming this, because this was sure as hell the cutest moment in their whole relationship. I smiled, but the smile was soon changed into a frown.
We had to leave tour soon. And by soon I mean by the end of the week. Zack was talking to me earlier about it, and told me he wanted to have the marriage as soon as possible, and that meant that we had to leave earlier and plan everything. It made me sad to think of the fact that Alice had to leave Zack for such a long time, and I already knew that Alice would have a hard time. I sighed, and suddenly it hit me. Apart from the fact that Alice wouldn't see Zack, I wouldn't see Jack, and that made my eyes wide in horror. I wouldn't show it for now, I couldn't! I needed to enjoy the last days on tour.