Chapter three

The next day, I woke up to my wrist burning like hell. I shot up in my bed and immediately looked at it. The countdown was in the last hours, and I couldn't stop smiling. In the very moment I realized what was happening, the burning and the hurting was washed away and I felt happy and nervous at the same time. I couldn't even describe the feeling, I was just so happy that I couldn't even think straight. I got up slowly, letting the new day come over me. I rubbed my hair, and let my hands go through my hair, before getting up and walking over to my desk, where my laptop stood.

While waiting for my laptop to properly load everything I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee, before walking back and checking the time.

9am. The fuck? When did I start waking up so early? I asked myself, before clicking on the internet symbol and waiting for tumblr to load. I reblogged quite a few pictures and decided to watch some videos. At 11am Alice stormed into my room, making me nearly spill my coffee because she scared be.

“What the fuck?” I asked, before standing up and walking over to her. Her whole body was shaking and I was getting really concerned about her. “Alice!” I demanded, now more aggressive.

“I think I'm getting sick” she replied. She was really pale, and her hands were cold as ice.

“No, Alice. Sit down, I will bring you a glass of water! Sit, don't move, everything is okay!” I replied in a rush, running into the kitchen, searching for an aspirin. I finally found one, took a glass of water and put the aspirin in, before giving it Alice and letting her drink it. She finished the glass quickly, and slowly her skin went back to normal. I sighed out in relief, before taking her hands again. “Okay, stay calm. You are just nervous. Don't think about it! Everything will go well! And in the end of the day you will be with the love of your life!” I calmed her down. She nodded slowly, before hugging me.

“Thanks” she whispered, and pulled away, smiling at me.

“No problem!” I replied. I got up and went into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and then my hair. Seeing we had to leave in two hours, I decided to do my hair and make up later. I stayed in my pj, just in case I spilled something on it. I went downstairs, taking to steps and sprinting into the living room, telling Alice the bathroom was free. She smiled weakly at me and passed me, walking upstairs. She still looked really pale, but a lot better than before. It was always like this. She was over thinking this. But when I said stop, and stopped it, she would continue and start to think of awful scenarios, in which the world ended. And those scenarios made her feel sick.

I went up into the kitchen and made some toast for me and Alice. I spread nutella over both of the toasts and put two on a plate for Alice, and two for me. Claire would probably have a massive lay in. I mean she probably stayed up really late. I decided to prepare some hot chocolate for Alice as well, seeing she needed sugar right now, so that she would come back to her normal self. Just as I was ready with her drink, she came down the stairs slowly. She put on a jumper to warm herself up. I nodded my head towards the living room, telling her we'd eat there in front of the TV. She smiled and went there. I took the cups and the plates, walking carefully so I wouldn't spill anything. As I arrived, Alice had a blanket over herself and looked up at me, making her eyes look extremely big. I laughed at that, before placing everything on the table. I yawned before taking a seat next to Alice and starting to eat. Alice started by drinking some sips of her hot chocolate. She looked so happy about the fact I've done it for her.

We finished breakfast half an hour later, and I told her I would get ready with my hair and make up now. As she was feeling a lot more better, and well looked more healthy now, she agreed on cleaning up. I thanked her and rushed upstairs, applying my make up. I applied a shade of light pink and blended it out with a white eye shadow, applied the white eye liner and my false lashes, before applying my darkest mascara. I went with a red lipstick and decided to put my hair into a french braid.