Chapter 7

Jay's POV

I woke up the next morning, stretching my legs and arms, realizing I was in the same bed as Jack. Smiling, I turned around to see him still fast asleep. I brushed some strands out of his face. He mumbled something uninterpretable, before turning away and releasing me. I smiled softly, before getting up and heading towards his shelf, taking one of his shirts and boxers, putting both on. As I haven't seen his whole house I decided to walk around and have a look around. I walked into the room next to Jack's bedroom first and was greeted by really light green walls and some guitars. I looked over the room and noticed a desk with some sheets on it.
Curiosity took me over and I walked towards the desk, looking at the sheets. Looking closer I realized they were music sheets, Jack must have written. I know I should have not done it, but wouldn't you read over it as well?

Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbyes the only way

I read through the lines, before I shrieked together as Jack flung his arms around my waist.
“Fuck Jack” I breathed, still shocked.
“Sorry” he muttered before kissing my neck. “You do know it's impolite to look through other people's work?” He asked smiling. I turned around and looked into his yes, laying my arms around his neck.
“Sorry” I pouted, before pecking his lips.
“No problem” he chuckled.
“I didn't knew you could play guitar?” I asked, walking over to where his guitars stood, lightly brushing over the strings of one.
“Yeah, I never really found the time” he chuckled.
“Have you written the song?” I asked, pointing towards the sheets. He nodded shyly, looking to the ground. “Mind playing it for me?” I asked, hoping he'd agree.
“No, I can't sing” he disagreed. I looked at him in disbelief.
“You wrote a song but you can't sing?” I asked him. He nodded. I walked over and took his hands. “Please?” I asked, trying to sound convincing. He sighed and agreed grabbing one of his guitars, making me jump up and down in excitement.
“Okay, okay calm down!” He laughed, sitting down on a chair. I sat down on the floor in front of him, looking at him with big eyes. He chuckled and started strumming his guitar.

He looked down, looking really concentrated, and then his voice set it.
“And the sun will set for you
The sun will set for you
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you” He stopped again, playing his guitar.
“And the sun will set for you
The sun will set for you
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you” he sang the refrain, before stopping. I looked at him in shock.
“I knew it was bad! You should have never let me sing why did I have to do it I'm so-” he began rumbling, but I stopped him by crashing my lips onto his.
“I didn't say anything, because it sounded so amazing” I breathed against his lips. In that moment he started to grin.
“Really?” he asked, sounding so happy.
“Really” I stated, before he crushed his lips on mine.
I smirked into the kiss and started to play with his hair. He broke the kiss after a while, placing his guitar back on it's original place. Just then both our stomachs started to rumble.
“Breakfast?” Jack asked.
“Breakfast!” I replied laughing.

We ran into the kitchen and I opened the fridge, searching for something to eat.
“Are you ever going like food shopping?” I asked laughing, grabbing some eggs and milk. I cracked the eggs into a bowl and started whisking them, before adding some salt and pepper and a bit of milk, pouring it all in a pan.
“Should I help you somehow?” Jack asked cutely from behind.
“Can you prepare the coffee and toast?” I asked smiling.
“Sure!” He smiled, running over to the toaster. I chuckled and continued stirring the eggs, waiting for them to get ready.
“You don't even have bacon, do you?” I asked, looking shortly at him. He smiled to the ground shaking his head. I laughed and just then the eggs were ready. I placed the pan on the table, along with 2plates, and waited for Jack. The toast and coffee were ready a minute later and he placed the toast on a plate, before sitting next to me and taking some of the eggs. I put my legs to my chest, watching him eat. About 5minutes into it, he looked confused at me drinking my coffee.
“What?” I asked unsure.
“Why are you not eating?” he asked, his mouth full with toast.
“I'm always drinking half of my coffee first” I chuckled, taking another sip of my coffee.
“Noo! You need to eat!” he whined. I rolled my eyes, before grabbing toast and spreading nutella on it.
“Better?” I asked laughing.
“Yes!” he replied grinning. I laughed, before taking another sip of my coffee and continuing to eat my toast.
We continued eating for a while, before Jack's phone went off.
“Excuse me” he chuckled, while answering it.