Chapter 11

I woke up the next day, feeling somebody stroking my hair. I shifted around and saw I was still asleep on Jack's lap.

“Morning” I mumbled, adjusting the light.

“Good Morning” he smiled.

“How long have you been awake?” I asked him.

“I don't know... I've woken up at 12o'clock” he replied.

“And what time is it now?” I asked confused.

“Something around 5pm” he replied.

“WHAT?!” I asked freaking out.

“Calm down, it's only half past twelve” he chuckled. I sat up and slapped his arm.

“Fuck you Jack” I laughed, before getting up and walking into the kitchen, where I found everybody already sitting and eating breakfast.

“Good morning!” I greeted them all, while walking over and getting a cup and poured myself coffee.

“Oh wow, look who has awoken!” Matt said sarcastically.

“Shut up, I was up late” I muttered, taking a sip of my coffee.

“Oooh what were you doing” Zack winked at me and Jack who just entered the room.

“Not what you think” I chuckled. Alice mouthed a sorry and I shook my head smiling.

“So guys, what are we going to do today?” I asked sitting on the kitchen shelter.

“Uh... We could go into a bar or a club?” Claire suggested. I nodded, looking at the others. We all agreed.

“How about we all meet at around 8pm here?” I suggested.

“Yeah, that way we could all drive at the same time and also drive to the same place” Alice agreed. Everybody agreed and continued eating.

Suddenly my phone ringed and I saw my mom's caller ID. I sighed and got up, leaving the room.

“Hello?” I asked, picking up.

“Julia, why haven't you called me after I sent you the text?” She asked, her voice sounded pissed and annoyed.

“Oh wow, sorry it was fucking 4am over here!” I replied.

“Not in that tone!” She warned me.

“Whatever, what do you want?” I asked, rolling my eyes.

“You do know your sister is coming over?” She asked.

“Yeah” I replied.

“Good, she will arrive on Tuesday, at 4pm. Please pick her up, and be sure everything is clean!” She explained.

“Yeah sure” I replied.

“Good, she will stay for 2weeks, which means she will celebrate her birthday there. She's only turning 18, remember that!” She warned me.

“Wait what. I though she already IS 18?” I asked confused.

“Jesus, you already forgot your sister's birthday!” She sighed.

“Well, and you forgot your daughter's” I sighed.

“How many times do I have to explain, we were on holiday's and couldn't call you!” She said frustrated.

“Whatever, anything else?” I asked annoyed.

“No, just please be careful” She said, before declining the call.