Chapter 10

I woke up the next day to see Jack still asleep in a bed next to me. I smiled and started to think about everything that happened yesterday. I sighed out, realizing it gave me a headache, but still, I had to rethink it.

I was wondering if Jack saw my cuts or anything, I mean it would be pretty weird if he hadn't seen my old cuts, because well, he saw me enough times without clothes. But he never mentioned it... Maybe he was just accepting the fact that I didn't want to tell him? I hoped so, because honestly there was no other option. I started to fumble with the wire that was connected to my hand, when I accidentally ripped it out. Honestly, my heart stopped beating, because I had no idea what that wire was doing. I started to panic and clicked on the nurse symbol numerous times. Seconds after that a nurse rushed into the room, her eyes full of shock, looking at me.

“What is it?” She asked out of breath. I held the wire up and looked scared at her. Her face calmed and she looked amused at me.

“Ne need to worry dear, it's just some medication for you!” She calmed me, putting the wire back into my hand. I thanked her and with that she went out of the room. By the time, Jack started to wake up, probably because of the noise I and the nurse did. I smiled as his eyes squinted close as the bright light flashed him. I smiled at him, as he started to stretch his arms.

“Morning” I said over to him. He turned around and faced me.

“Good morning” he mumbled, still sounding really tired. I felt sorry for him, he had to sleep in an uncomfortable bed, just because I forgot to take my medication. But it was the cutest thing ever to do.

“Do you think I will be able to go home today?” I asked him.

“I hope so! I think you will get better if you stay at a place you actually know, and not in a hospital” he replied.

“I hope so too” I groaned. Just then there was a knock at the door.

“Breakfast!” A nurse said happily, placing two trashed of food on mine and Jack's bed. We thanked her before looking at the food.

Only one word to describe it:

Gross.

Jack and I exchanged a glare, before cracking up in laughter.

“Hey, you have your phone with you, right?” I asked smiling.

“Sure... Wait why?” He asked confused.

“I don't know about you, but I'd like pizza for breakfast...” I said, grinning at him.

“I like the way you think!” he laughed before texting somebody.

“Who have you texted?” I asked smiling.

“You probably don't know him, his name is Vinny, he's our merch guy, and by the time he's here I can ask him something as well” he smiled at me.

“Wait merch guy? Oh fuck right, you've a band” I chuckled getting red.

“You forgot that?” He asked, fake hurted.

“Yeah, sorry all my ex's had bands and shit, sorry it's not that cool to me” I joked, making him laugh.

We talked for another 45minutes, before somebody entered the room.

“You ordered a pizza for a gay asshole and some girl he is with?” the man asked. I cracked up laughing, and Jack slapped his arm. He laughed, before grabbing a chair and placing the pizza at the end of my bed.

“Hey, I'm Jay!” I said, after calming down.

“Nice to meet you, I'm Vinny!” He smiled, shaking my hand.