Chapter 16

“I don't get it!” she said. We've fought for about half an hour now, and I still couldn't make her believe in my points.
“I am fucking sorry! What else can I fucking say?” I asked frustrated. It was my 1000 attempt to say sorry, and she still wouldn't believe it.
“Shut up Julia” she used my full name. I looked shocked at her. She hasn't used my proper name in at least 8years. I don't know why, but tears started to form in my eyes. It was stupid but my name just made all the bad memories from my life with my parents flash back. It didn't bother me, hearing it from strangers, I mean they couldn't know, but Alice? And then in that fucking context?
“What” I whispered, looking into her cold face.
“You heard exactly what” She replied. I looked at her, my mouth dropped open. I could tell she actually WAS sorry, but she would never tell me she was. I stood up and walked past her, into kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water, before walking into the toilet and closing the door, letting my tears fall.
There was no proper reason I was crying, it's just nobody who really knows me calls me Julia, apart from my parents. And every time somebody says my full name, I remember my parents, and the way I couldn't be me while living with them. That's why I wanted that Emma lived with us. I don't even want to imagine what happened when she came home, with her hair dyed in such an extreme color. I sighed and took sips of the water, before standing up and washing my face, making sure I looked okay. Then I walked into the living area.

The guys were all on their phones, probably tweeting or playing games. I sighed and sat down next to Jack, hugging into his side. He smiled and pulled me closer, making me sigh in content. He kissed my head, before pulling me up, and walking into bunk area. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked questioning at him.
“I want the fans to know” he sighed, making me grin.
“Are you serious?” I asked happy.
“Yes... I don't want to hide you anymore, I want us to be official” he smiled. “So, what do you think?” He asked. I didn't reply but pecked his lips shortly, resting my forehead against his.
“I think we should” I smiled. He pulled me in for a long hug again and then got out his phone again.
“Let's get into my bunk” he laughed, pulling open the curtains. I climbed in, waiting for him to join. He came in and typed something into his phone.

So, who wants to know who my precious and amazing girlfriend is? The tweet read. I smiled and kissed his cheek, cuddling up against him.
He smiled and opened his mentions, making both of us laugh. They were all pretty much the same, begging for him to reveal it.
He looked down at me one last time, making me nod, before he turned on his phone camera. I took off my glasses and got closer to him, before he made a picture of us. It was pretty random, I pouted a little, while Jack flashed his cute grin.
He typed something again and sent it.
Here it is, the wonderful Jay and me and a link to the picture.

I sighed in content, and turned his face around, so he'd look at me.
“I love you” I smiled, kissing him.
“I love you too” he replied after pulling away.
“How did the 'talk' with Alice went?” he asked after a while. I sighed and felt tears coming to my eyes again. “Oh god no, I'm sorry I just-” he started but I shook my head, smiling at him.
“Don't worry, we will be fine” I replied, knowing we would be.
“You should talk with her...” he mumbled. I sighed and nodded. We needed to talk, we couldn't just ignore each other during the next concert. I walked into the back lounge and saw Alice on her phone. Knocking I walked in. Her head snapped up and our looks met.

“I've messed up this time, haven't I?” I asked, looking at the ground.
“Yes?” She huffed. I shut my eyes tight, sitting next to her.
“Listen I … I'm sorry... No, this is so fucking wrong, I'm not sorry that I cut, I'm sorry that I've disappointed you … AGAIN” I explained, looking at her.
“It's just … You can't do this … It's wrong... No it's not wrong but … ugh” she sighed, looking at me, and instead of an emotionless face, I saw hurt and scare in her face “I just don't want to lose you...” She replied. I smiled weakly, pulling her into a tight hug.
“You will not get rid of me that quick you know” I laughed. She chuckled and hugged me back.
“What a shame” she laughed, pulling away.
We talked for a little longer, and we were fine again. I was happy, because I couldn't bother fighting with her.
“Hey, why's your phone vibrating all the time?” She laughed after a while.
“Fans going crazy” I laughed, making her look more confused than before.
“Oh right well … Jack and I made it official” I smiled. She aw'ed and pulled me into a hug, grinning from ear to ear.
“Aww this is so adorable” she smiled.
We walked into the main lounge, and joined the guys, doing nothing in general.

After a while, we had a stop at a smaller city, and all got gladly out of the bus. Jack and I walked hand in hand through the city.
It felt so right. In the whole time we've been together, we weren't able to do this, and finally, we could show others that we belonged together, and that feeling made me smile more than I've ever smiled before. I felt butterflies erupt my stomach, as he started to draw small circles on the back of my hand while pulling me through different shops.
After a while, he put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I smiled and kissed his cheek, before we walked into a grocery shop.
“What do you want to buy?” I asked laughing, as he studied the vegetables.
“Where are the sweets?” he looked up at me, with a serious expression. I laughed, but pulled him along into the sweets area, making his eyes shine.
He grabbed thousand bags of gummy bears, chocolate, pop tarts and at that I lost track of what he got. I rolled my eyes, laughing as he carried everything to the cashier.
The woman smiled nicely at us, and you could see it was a genuine smile. We payed for everything and left to find the bus. Arriving there, Jack stored everything in his bunk.
“You really think they'd eat it?” I laughed.
“Of course, what do you think they eat?” he answered. I rolled my eyes, and sat down, pulling out my phone. My mentions were filled with good luck wishes and stuff like that, making me smile.
I decided to go on tumblr for a bit, I mean I had nothing else to do though.

I so told you it was Jay jfc! But seriously, it was so wrong to hide it in first place, I mean they couldn't keep their hands off each other :/
Oh wow, I can't remember when we were kissing in public. I rolled my eyes and scrolled further.

LOL wtf who is that girl though XD h8 her already xDD
And yet, another reason why I hate children.

I'm genuinely happy for Jay and Jack, seriously, they look really cute together! Okay, not going to lie I AM jealous of her, but who wouldn't be? I mean, we're talking about being in a relationship with Jack fucking Barakat!
But really guys, just let them be happy!
I smiled, and liked the post, because seriously, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Jack came to join me soon after, and about half an hour later everyone was on the bus again, and we continued driving.
Alex, Zack, Alice and Matt decided to go and play some games, while the rest of us, stayed in the front area and just talked or scrolled through our phone.

After what seemed like an hour, we could hear screams and yells from the back lounge, and I assumed it was because somebody was losing, making me smile. But I was wrong.

“HOW DARE YOU” Zack yelled “YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE ALEX”
“Dude, calm the FUCK down!” Alex screamed back.
“No guys, both of you, calm down” Alice threw in, and that was when I realized it was not over a game. I jumped up and walked into the room where the yelling came from.
“Guys, what the fuck?” I asked, looking at all of them. Matt just sat there, with a shocked expression, Alice had a few tears in her eyes, Zack's face was red with anger and Alex stood there with a facial expression that was mixed with anger, sorry and shock.
“As if you don't know” Zack hissed.
“Er, no I don't” I replied, looking at all of them, but specifically at Matt. Matt shook his head, still in shock and looked at the guys again. I looked at the boys first, before noticing that Alice's tears were now rolling down her cheeks.
“Jesus Christ, don't answer then! But Zack, keep in mind she's your fucking girlfriend” I spat at him, before walking over to Alice “Ssh, everything's fine, don't worry” I soothed, rubbing her back while hugging her.
“It's not” she whispered, silently crying into my shoulder.
“Go into the kitchen area, and talk to Jack and Rian okay? I will sort this here” I explained, looking into her eyes. She nodded and walked away quickly. I turned to the boys, who were still facing each other.
“How could you?” Zack asked after a moment of silence.
“For fucks sake Zack, how should I know?” Alex asked after a while.
“How could Alex do what?” I asked pissed.
“HE FUCKED ALICE” Zack yelled pissed. My mouth dropped open.
“What?” I asked confused and shocked.
This was whether going to end really good or really bad, and I wasn't sure which way it would end exactly.

A/N: Hey everybody! So, how did you like this chapter? Ooooh drama wooooo [not really]... So, what do you think? Will it end good or bad :ooo
btw, I don't know how many of you read my last author's note, as I only gote one person who actually replied,
But if you want to be featured as Alex' girlfriend in this fanfiction, leave me a comment on chapter 15, telling me what your favourite song is, and I will pick somebody in the end of this month, so you have enough time!
Addition to this also, if I choose you, you have to give me some details about yourself (name, maybe twitter or facebook so i don't misdescribe you).
So, lots of love,
Juliaa <3