Chapter two

I woke up the next morning, lying on the couch. A blanket was thrown over me and a cushion was lied under my head. Slowly, I sat up and started to stretch my arms and legs. Afterward I got up, realizing I still had my clothes from yesterday on, I went into my room and took some blue skinnies, and a black tank top, with a white cross on it. Heading upward to the bathroom, I tried not to make any noises, so I wouldn't wake the others. Starting by brushing my teeth, I kept a look on my phone, scrolling through twitter and facebook. I then started to brush my hair and put it into a messy bun, before putting on my fresh clothes and heading downstairs.
You see, we have a maisonette... Well a really bad one to be honest. On the first floor are the living room, our bed rooms and the kitchen. On the second floor are just the bath room, which is freaking huge, and a balcony. And well, that's it. But it's still really nice to live in.
When you enter our flat, the hallway is white. And when I say white, I mean EVERYTHING is white. The floor, the walls and even the ceiling. We have 2mirrors on each side of the hallway and a small clothes rack for our jackets. Our shoes just stand near the door. When you look straight, you just see a big staircase. On the left is the door to the kitchen, and a little bit further into the hallway, still on the left is the living room. Right behind the living room is my room. On the right side, right across the kitchen is Alice's room, and across the living room door, is the room of Claire.
The kitchen is in a shade of caramel and dark brown, and is pretty big... Well, every room is actually … Included in the kitchen is also a table, where about 6person can be seated. The walls are in a light brown, while the floor has white – brownish tiles on the floor.
The living room has a little bar inside, a reaally big white couch and a flat screen. Also included are our gaming consoles, and we have a little coffee table in front of the couch. There were white wallpapers with green circles on it, while the floor is covered in dark brown laminate.
My room has two big windows. Both of the windows are on the opposite wall of the door. In front of the left window is my desk with my laptop, and in front of the right one is my double bed. My closet is opposite of my bed and I have a mirror over the wall from my bed to my closet. My walls are covered in white wallpapers, and the wall opposite of the mirror is in a light mint green. My floor is covered in white tiles, and in front of my bed I have a white fluffy carpet.

Moving on to Alice's room, she also has one big window opposite the door. Her bed is behind the door, and she has a poster bed. I love her room so much, because that one window she has, actually is her wall. She never puts anything in front of it, because she just loves the view, and doesn't want that anything destroys it. On the right side of the room she has her big closet and a mirror. And right beside the door to the right is her table, where she does her work and stays on the computer. The walls are covered in a light shade of salmon and she has white laminate on her floor.
Claire's room is really dark. She has two small windows, which are always closed and the only light comes whether from her table lamp, or her laptop. But well. Her room was actually really small, because when you enter her room, you only have to take one step and you are at her bed, which is a simple single bed. At the end of her bed is a little beside table, where her laptop stands on. On the right is her closet and that's it. She always says she doesn't need a mirror, because she has the toilet. And well … That's her room. Her wallpapers are in a dark shade of purple and her floor is covered in black fluff carpet.

Walking upstairs, to the left will be a small corridor, leading to a door which reveals our bathroom. The bathroom, everything is black and white. When you enter the bathroom, the toilet is right to your left, seeing the door is right at the wall. Walking in, to your left will be two steps, leading to the big corner shower. The light is coming from the big window, that is right next to the sink, which is on the opposite side of the room. The bathtub is on the right of the sink.
The sink has a big mirror, and two tall shelves, where we store our brushes, make up and cremes.
The towels are at the bottom of both shelves and the walls are covered in white tiles, while the floor is covered in black ones.
Walking to the right, there will be a glass door. Stepping out, you have a beautiful view of Baltimore. On the balcony, there are some garden chairs and some random flowers. We also have a grill out there.