Chapter 28

I was sitting in Cass car again. But this time in the backseat, balling my eyes out. I couldn't stop my hysteric sobs, or my waterfall that you call tears.

It was just too much of everything.

When Doctor Lawrence made the pre-Ultrasound, to check where the baby was and how far it developed, she told me that there was no sense in keeping it anyway.

When I asked her why, she told me that there was no heart beating, though there should be.

Now tell me, what kind of a mother would I have been if I couldn't even take care of the baby while it was inside of me? After she told me this, I froze. She knew I was still going to get rid of it, but now. It was dead. I was a horrible person. I killed it before I even had the chance to decide if I wanted it or not.

What if I would have wanted to keep it? I'd be even more devastated.

But never the less, I just got rid of my baby. How I say it, makes me want to throw myself off a clip.

Get rid of it. It sounds like it's just some trash you can throw away when you don't need it.

Cass didn't even once told me I did the wrong thing. She supported me. The whole fucking time. She didn't even once asked me if I wanted to change my mind. She kept on saying that it was my own decision and that there was nothing wrong.

I thought of angels

Choking on their goals

My phone started to ring with Jack's ringtone, and I froze. I didn't cry or sob, I didn't even breathed. Slowly, taking it out, I saw his picture on my screen and panicked.

“Cass” I whispered, holding a hand over my mouth. She took it worriedly, and looked shocked, before answering it.

“Hey there Jacky boy” She smiled.

“Uh I … Jay's on the toilet and she left her phone here” She lied quickly.

“In … about 20minutes we will be home! See ya” She smiled, before putting the phone down and throwing it on the passenger seat.

“He just wanted to know where we are” Cass explained, worry filling her voice.

I nodded, looking on the street in front of us.

“Do you … Do you want me to stay with you?” She asked unsure, glancing at me through the mirror.

“No” I croaked out. She nodded, and continued the drive in silence.

We arrived faster than I wanted her to. She handed me my phone, wished me good luck and waited for me to get to the door before driving off.

My stomach started turning and twitching, my knees went numb and my hands were shaking. I searched in my bag for my keys, taking long as I couldn't grasp them with my shaky hand.

When I finally got it, I tried to calm myself by taking some deep breathes, only resulting me to cry even more. Opening the door carefully, I heard the TV playing from the living room, making even more tears fall from my eyes. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry on the floor. I took of my shoes and accidentally let them drop on the floor, resulting Jack to appear in the hall.

“Hey you're alre- What's wrong? Jay why are you crying?” He asked worried, rushing over to me, hugging me quickly. I hugged him back and sobbed into his shoulder.

He didn't know what was wrong but still comforted me. I was such a bad girlfriend, never mention mate.

After about ten minutes, I managed to calm down and we walked into the living room, where Jack immediately turned off the TV and sat down with me on the couch.