Chapter 8

After we talked about a lot of random things we went back into the living room, seeing everybody focused on the film.

“So, Alice. How do you like the movie?” I asked smiling at her.

“It's confusing... But I quite like it!” She replied flashing me a smile. I laughed before sitting back next to Jack, smiling at him.

4 hours later

We just finished both of the movies, and were now discussing the film... Well, kinda. Everybody was just yelling random opinions, making me laugh the whole time.

“This movie is weird as fuck!” Alice threw in, looking quite shocked.

“No! It's just really good and I mean, how fucking smart do you have to be to actually think of such a plan!” Matt argued.

“Ugh guys, the movie is just too confusing!” Cass explained, looking pretty frustrated.

“Guys, it's genius and you're just too stupid to realize! End of discussion!” I said my final words.

“But-” Alex began.

“Shh, no!” I said, putting a hand over his mouth “Just, don't” He pouted his lip, looking at me with big eyes. I laughed, before sitting back next to Jack, as he put his arm around my waist.

“Guys, how about playing spin the bottle?” Cass suddenly asked.

“Seriously, spin the bottle?” Alex asked unimpressed.

“Shut up! We actually don't know anything about each other, and this would be a funny way?” She suggested, raising an eyebrow.

“Okay, but only if-” I began, everybody looking at me “Every time we take deny to make a dare or a truth, we have to take a shot” I suggested, receiving nod's from everybody. I smiled and grabbed Vodka and Tequila from Matt's shelf, before taking some glasses and bringing them back, while Rian downed his beer so we could use the bottle. I sat back next to Jack and as it was Rian's bottle, he was the first one to spin it.

It landed on Alice and she gulped, before turning to Rian.

“Truth or Dare?” He asked grinning.

“I'm taking truth” she replied laughing. Rian rolled his eyes, before thinking about what to ask.

“Okay, when was your first time?” he asked grinning, earning a punch from Cass. Alice laughed uncomfortable.

“Well, it was when I was... Oh god, 19? I guess?” she replied. Rian nodded laughing, and Alice just blushed immediately.

She took the bottle and spun it, and it landed on Jack. I laughed, before both, Jack and I looked at Alice.

“Truth or Dare?” she asked, with a grin plastered on her face.

“Truth! I'll start with something harmless tonight!” he laughed.

“How many time's have you done it with Jay?” she asked, her look so interested and dirty, I wanted to slap her. I laughed uncomfortable before looking at Jack, who looked as if he was asking for permission. I rolled my eyes but nodded, glancing at Alice who laughed.

“Probably more times than you and Zack did” he winked, earning gasps from Alice and Zack. I couldn't control myself and started laughing hysterically, literally screaming because I thought this was actually really hilarious. Zack blushed in the deepest shade of red I've ever seen and Alice just sat there in shock making me laugh even more.

“I'll take this as a too often!” Matt exclaimed, trying to make the situation easier. I chuckled, and handed Jack the bottle who still smirked. I shot Alice an apologizing look, she nodded and smiled, before kissing Zack on the cheek, making him smile at her.