Chapter 24

“So, the dresses together would be 275,99$ for all the dresses together” Haley smiled with a calculator in her still shaking hands.
“Calm down! Everything will be fine!” Alice reassured her, holding her hands.
“It's just I... I still can't believe it.. Alex Gaskarth I mean HOW” She answered, a grin spread across her face.
“You're just lucky” I laughed. She nodded laughing and went back to store the dresses we just bought.
“Okay so, when are you going to pick them up?” She asked looking at Alice.
“Uh … A day before the wedding I guess” Alice replied smiling.
“Well, the problem is that I have no idea when the wedding is” Haley laughed.
“Oh god right sorry” Alice smiled looking down “Two weeks, 27th September” she smiled.
Haley nodded and wrote it on a piece of paper before attaching it to all the dresses.
“Well, it was nice meeting you, and we're probably going to see each other a lot more from now on” Alice winked at Haley, making her blush. I smiled widely at this, and hugged her good bye, before walking out with the other girls.
“What now?” Cass asked smiling as well.
“Well, this was the last thing we needed to buy for now, so I guess that we could go home?” Alice suggested, making all the three of us nod.
“So Lydia, are you doing anything else besides working?” I asked her, as we sat into the car.
“I'm actually studying fashion and music” She smiled.
“Aw that sounds amazing! How do you like it?” Cass asked, turning around from the front seat.
“It's fun and I really enjoy it! It's probably the only thing I really am passionate about and I'd seriously love to design clothes someday!” She replied happily.
“And what about music?” I asked curiously.
“Well, I've always had a thing for music. And it's very interesting to get to know more about how to analyze music and how different you can understand the meaning of songs or any other music. I think that's the only thing that really keeps me in the music class” she laughed.
I nodded and turned my attention back outside the window. This wasn't meant to be rude, but ever since I've been young, and we were driving in the car, I was either reading or looking out of the window, watching rain drops fall, the landscape drive past and watch out for all the little details others might not see the first time. We arrived sooner than I thought, but I wasn't going to complain about it.
As I stepped out, I was greeted by a cold wind hitting me. It was getting colder and colder every day now, reminding me that fall was coming soon, and that after fall, winter wasn't too far away anymore. I didn't mind winter or fall though, I liked the cold times of the year, I mean, who doesn't like hoodies, jumpers and just cuddly clothes? I for my part, loved them more than anything. Walking inside the house, everything was silent, telling us that the guys were still out. We got into the living room and all took a seat, whether it was on the sofa, couch or on a pillow on the floor.
We chatted for a while before the front door opened and we heard chatter and loud laughs from the front door. I rolled my eyes as I could hear Jack's hysterical laughter, but felt my mouth twitch into a smile though. His laugh made me smile as well, it was contagious, and I just loved it. I could listen to it for hours and not get tired of it.
They walked in and he immediately let himself fall beside me.
“Hey there” He smiled, kissing my cheek.
“Hey” I laughed, jokingly cleaning my cheek with my hand.
Jack laughed at this, before licking my cheek.
“JACK YOU'RE DISGUSTING” I screeched, trying to get his spit off my cheek.
“You like it though” he laughed.
I glared at him playfully before laughing as well.
“I hate you sometimes” I smiled, shaking my head.
“No you don't” he replied, a grin plastered across his face.
“Oh hey, my name's Jack!” He smiled, only now realizing there was somebody new in the group.
“Hi! The name's Lydia, nice to meet you” She smiled, shaking his hand.
Jack nodded shortly, before turning back to me.
“So, how did it went?” He smiled, taking my hand.
“Pretty good, we choose the dresses” I smiled, making him nod. “What about you?” I asked.
“Pretty much the same, except we choose the suits” he laughed.
“Oh did you” I replied laughing.
“Shut up”
“Never” I replied laughing, kissing the tip of his nose.
Rolling his eyes, Jack turned his attention back to the group. But his 'annoyed' expression soon softened, telling me he realized I was joking. I let out a silent sigh of relief, turning my attention to the group as well.
Zack has now joined Alice, and Cass was sitting on Rian's lap, leaving only Lydia alone. I gave her an apologetic smile, which she shook of, as if trying to tell me it was okay.
I smiled brightly at her before turning my attention back to the group.
“So, how excited are you?” Cass smiled at Alice.
“You have no idea” Alice sighed, running a hand through her hair.
“I'm seriously so nervous and I just can't believe it's really going to happen. And there are so many people going to come, and the fact that Zack hasn't met my parents yet just makes everything a little bit more exciting” Alice replied, her eyes concentrated on the floor.
“It's going to be awesome though” I smiled at her, making her look at me and break into a smile as well.
“Plus, my family is going to love you, you're lovely and just an amazing person” Zack smiled, kissing her cheek, resulting her to blush furiously.
I smiled and looked around the room, before looking outside. The sun was still high on the sky, seeing it was only some time around lunch.
“Hey Jack, where do you get your hair done? I need to cut mine” I asked as my hair lied over my eyes, covering my face.
“Yeah, I'm taking you there... tomorrow?” He suggested, making me nod.
“Okay great” he smiled, kissing my temple.