Chapter 21

I was sitting on the little bench in front of the dressing room Alice was in. She tried on the 4th dress today, and still didn't seem happy with it.

The first one was too long for her taste, the second had too much accessorize, the third one just didn't seem to be the one, and now she's in the dressing room with her fourth dress. To be honest, I loved all the dresses but that's the bad part about me, I just loved wedding dresses. I run my hand through my hair, and decided I really needed a hair cut.

As I looked up, I saw Alice walking out of the dressing room, and my jaw dropped open.

The dress had a mermaid cut, and it fit her perfectly. The top part had a lot of decoration, such as little waves and curls out of white laces, and the bottom was in a cream white, standing out perfectly. The dress was sleeveless, and had only a small strap going around her neck, with some pearls on it. It seemed like the dress had glitter all over it, but it wasn't too much, just a little whit. The glitter was only on the breast area though, and slowly faded out in the bottom. She seriously looked amazing.

“Okay, I like this one the best until now” she smiled, looking into the mirror.

“Jesus Christ, you look perfect” I muttered, getting up and pulling the ends out, so the dress had no folds.

A shop assistant came soon, who introduced herself as Nora, and clapped her hands seeing Alice.

“Now that's what I call a bride! I will be right back” she smiled, disappearing in a little room. Alice and I exchanged a quick glance of confusion, before giggling quietly. She came back soon, with a veil and a cute little barrette. Nora got Alice's hair into a loose bun, and fixed the veil with the barrette, letting it fall over her shoulders.

I looked at Alice, who had her mouth also hung open now and grinned.

“This dress is perfect” she whispered, and it seemed like it was only meant for her.

“So, are you getting this?” Nora asked smiling.

Alice looked at me, and looked at the mirror again. I nodded to her reflection, making her smile.

“How much does it cost?” Alice asked, turning around.

“Let me check” Nora smiled and rushed off.

“I just hope it's in the budget” Alice worried.

“Calm down, even if it won't be, I'm also here to help you” I laughed.

She nodded and gulped as Nora came back with a calculator.

“Well, just the dress I guess?” She asked, looking up through her thick glasses.

“No, actually I'd like the veil as well” Alice smiled, making Nora nod.

She typed something in, and looked up at us.

“Well, all in all, that would make” she looked down again, as if to be sure “2450$” she smiled.

Alice let out a sigh of relieve, pulling me along.

“Thank god” she muttered.

“Are you going to take it with you and pay now, or do you want us to store it, and you pick it up later?” She asked.

“We're going to pay and pick it up later” I said, before Alice could reply.

Alice shot me a confused glance, but I just shook it off, showing her I'd explain it later. Nora smiled at us, before putting a plastic foil over the dress and putting it into a different shelf. Alice had to sign some things, and about 15minutes later we were ready to leave.