Chapter six

Alice's POV

I woke up the next day in an unfamiliar bed. Slowly I adjusted everything around me, and realized, I was in Zack's bed. I rubbed my eyes and turned around, so I faced him. He looked so cute when sleeping. Well okay, he always looked cute. His lips were curled in a small smile, making me want to kiss him so bad. I stroked a strand of hair out of his face, and stared at his beautiful face.

“Stop staring at me” he suddenly croaked, opening one eye making me jump a little bit.

“You dick! You've scared me like hell oh my god!” I laughed, slapping his arm.

“Sorry” he laughed, pecking my lips. I smiled and cupped his face, preventing him from pulling away. He smiled against my lips, and turned us around so I was on top of him. I pulled away after a time, not letting go of his face.

“Fuck” I muttered.

“What?” he asked confused.

“You are so fucking beautiful” I replied smiling, tracing the outlines of his tattoo.

“Shut up!” he laughed, pulling me down again, causing me to fall next to him and kissing me. I let my hands fall to his chest, stroking it up and down. My hands made their way down, and I started playing with his hair, while his hands were under my shirt, pulling me closer by my lower back. He bit my lip, pulling it slightly. I smiled at him and snuggled into his chest.

“Wow, now that's totally not what I thought this was heading to” he explained laughing.

“Oh shut up! You like it really!” I laughed, looking up at him.

“Yeah, I do” he chuckled, kissing my forehead. I rested my head on my arms, looking at his chest slowly rising and falling due to his breath. I smiled and started kissing him out of nowhere, taking him by surprise. Soon he started kissing me too, smiling into the kiss. I pulled away and gazed into his wonderful eyes.

“I love you” he said out of nowhere, taking me by shock.

“I-I love you too” I replied, smiling at him. He grinned now even more, before straddling me, so he was on top of me. “So, what do you want to do now?” I asked, biting my lip.

“Shut up, as if you wouldn't know” He replied kissing me deep. I was shocked first, but soon closed my eyes and started to mess with his hair. He didn't waste any second to let our lips collide and soon his hands traveled all over my body. Arriving at my waist he stopped, and let his hands travel under my PJ shorts, and draw circles on my waist. Breaking the kiss for a short moment I let out a sigh of pleasure, causing him to smile before pulling me back and kissing me again, this time with more passion and love. I closed my eyes and pulled him closer by his shoulders. His hands made their way up my shirt, slowly pulling it upward. I started to feel nervous. What if I was not good enough for him? What if he won't like what he will see? Zack suddenly broke the kiss, looking into my eyes.

“What's wrong?” he asked, his eyes full of concern.

“N-nothing” I stammered and could have slapped myself for not sounding confident.

“Are you sure?” He asked, furrowing his eye brows. I let out a sigh, before shaking my head and kissing him again. He didn't gave in and pulled away.

“Alice? What's wrong?” he asked, his voice cute and carrying.

“It's nothing really, it was just a stupid thought okay?” I said. I wasn't sure if it was a lie, I mean it really was something stupid... Right?

“Okay, listen to me” he said, looking straight into my soul “You are the most beautiful and perfect girl on this earth okay? I love you, I really do and I really mean it! Please believe me” he explained, and it felt as if he was reading my mind and suddenly all of my insecurities were like blown away. I nodded shortly, before pulling him back down and kissing him again.