Chapter 12

Jay's POV one week later

I stood in front of my mirror, checking my outfit one last time. I was wearing some black skinnies along with one of Jack's Boner shirts, the lettering red. I grabbed some red chucks and jogged into the hallway, putting my hair into a messy bun. I walked over to Jack, who had literally the same on as me. I chuckled and pecked his lips, before getting into my car. I grabbed my glasses, as I had no lenses left and put them on, before driving to the airport.

We arrived about 30minutes later and got out, heading for the terminal my sister would arrive.

I started to tense up, and Jack took my hand, squeezing it in a comforting way. I smiled at him and we went over to sit down while waiting, her flight wouldn't arrive within the next 20minutes anyway.

“Do you want something to drink?” Jack asked, standing up. I thought about it for a moment.

“A redbull or monster would be nice” I said laughing. He nodded, sprinting off into a store, while I went on my phone, scrolling through my mentions. Some days before, the guys announced that Alice and I would be the helping to sell the merch with Vinny, and from then on, my mentions exploded!

I decided to answer some of them, before Jack would return.

-Do you know who Jack's mate is?! A girl asked me. I smiled and clicked reply.

-Why don't you ask him? I'm just the merch girl ;) I sent and moved on.

-Are you excited for the tour?

-Hell yes! Can't wait!! :D

-How long do you know the guys?!

-Some of them more than the others :)

-Are you and Alice friends?

-Best friends!

-Do you own some of the merch from the guys?

-My room is filled with Boner shirts! Gotta love them!

Just then Jack returned, handing me the can of RedBull. I thanked him and took a swing, as he sat down, drinking his coffee.

We talked for some time, until there was an announcement.

“The flight 4U95 from Dublin, Ireland will land within the next 5minutes” The voice said, making me and Jack stand up and head towards the gates. I fumbled with the hem of his shirt, as he leaned down and placed his lips on mine, kissing me softly. I returned the kiss and put my hand on his cheek, while my other hand was on his chest. He pulled me close by my waist, slowly and carefully deepening the kiss. The kiss wasn't filled with lust or anything like that, but really sweet and full of love. I grinned as we pulled apart and leaned my forehead against his.

“JAY?!” I could hear somebody yell, making me shriek together. I sighed and turned around, searching for the familiar girl. I heard her yell my name, once again, but I couldn't see her anywhere. I sighed frustrated and walked towards the gates, looking for a familiar face, but nothing. I furrowed my eyebrows, while getting a dirty glance from a girl next to me. I raised an eyebrow, before turning around and looking out for Emma.

“JAY?” The girl next to me yelled, again, making me look shocked at her.

“Emma?!” I asked her. I was shocked, to say the least. Emma always had light brown curls, and was always slightly tanned.

But now she was the complete opposite. Her hair was died blonde with black strands, and she was wearing black shorts, with a bright pink top and thousands of bracelets. Her skin was freakishly white and she had the darkest make up I've ever seen.