Chapter 14

2Days later

Today we'd leave for the tour, and I was pretty excited. Not only was it that I toured with a good band and my boy friend, I'd meet plenty of their fans.

I grinned as we got into the car that took us to the airport. Emma would come with us to the airport, to wish us good bye. I haven't talked to my parents yet, but I guess they would call me as soon as they'd realize, Emma didn't arrive in Ireland.

We all squeezed into the back, while Alex and Jack were driving. Zack made some nasty comments about being careful with both of them in the front but … It can't be that bad right?

I was looking out of the window and waved good bye to our home. Internally of course.

“GUYS LOOK OVER!” I heard Alex yell. I looked confused at him and just in that moment he shot a picture of us.

“Alex you asshole!” I laughed.

“Guys you look a-m-a-z-i-n-g!” he replied, stressing every letter. He showed us the picture, causing us all to groan. “Your first tour picture!” He said, wiping away a fake tear. We all giggled and then Alex started to drive.

“Have you already learned some of our songs?” Jack asked, turning around to face us. Alice and I grinned at each other, trying not to laugh.

“Kinda...” she replied, biting her lip.

“Oh no” Jack muttered.

A week back

“Okay, seriously, we need to learn their songs!” I laughed, as we went through some of their interviews.

“What song first?” Alice asked, turning to me.

“I don't know … What's this song?” I asked, clicking on the video on the right.

“Oh holy shit, it's a music video” Alice laughed. “Wait is that a strip club?” She suddenly asked shocked.

“Wait, how do you know what a strip club looks like?” I asked confused.

“Don't ask, I'm as confused as you are” She chuckled.

We watched the video further, and couldn't contain our laughter.

“But damn girl, they are good looking... In videos” I chuckled. Alice pushed me and I fell back into laughter.

“The song was good though! It's called … 'Dear Maria count me in' … Could have guessed that actually” She laughed.

“It was alright... Let's learn this one by heart and annoy them on tour with it” I giggled, making Alice nod her head.

We listened to it over and over again, until we finally learned every single word, and accord and even the background singing.

Back to present

“What song did you guys learn?” Alex asked carefully.

“Oh just this one … It starts with...” I trailed off, as Alice started coughing.

“Oh no” Alex muttered.

“Don't worry, we won't sing it … Yet” I chuckled, making Alice laugh. We arrived at the airport sooner than I though, and it was really calm. Well it was only 8am, but still. We gave our package away and met everybody else. Claire ran over and hugged me.

“I'm going to miss you” She muttered into my shoulder.

“Come on, it's not like we won't see each other ever again! PLUS you have Emma” I smiled, pulling away. She nodded and hugged me quickly again, before stepping over to Alice. Emma came to me, her eyes fill with tears.