Chapter Six ~Do I Like Y/N?~ ~Chico~

F/H/S is Favorite Hairstyle
Third Person PoV:
Time can go by extremely slow. Especially when you have nothing to do. Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria was closed for the weekend. Everybody was enjoying this weekend...except for Chico.

Chico's PoV:
I ran down the hallway for the hundredth time. Foxy was enjoying watching me run, and Bonnie was arguing with Freddy over which was better. Books or movies.

"I honestly don't see how movies are better than books! Books provide more detail than movies!" Freddy retorted. I collapsed on the floor. It is always a new argument with Freddy and Bonnie.

"Lad, are you done running?" Foxy asked me. I looked up at him, and I nodded. "Good. You should go make some pizza if you are that bored."

I couldn't argue that point. Pizza is always good for you. I got off the floor and walked into the kitchen. Pizza time.

Y/N's PoV:
I brushed my H/L H/C hair. Since Freddy's is closed, I have nothing to do. I flopped on my bed, and I grabbed the book that was on my nightstand. It was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I looked at the cover and then placed it back down. I don't feel like reading. Just then I got a grand idea. Mandy gave me a set of keys to the restaurant. One of those keys should open the front door. I shot up from the bed and grabbed my set of keys. There was at least ten keys on the keychain. This set was to the pizzeria. The little plush Freddy hung from the loop that identified this was the pizzeria set. I smiled, put the keys in my pocket, dashed out the door, and headed to the pizzeria.

~Back at the pizzeria~
Chico's PoV:
Even pizza didn't keep me occupied! Urgh! I put the pizza in the oven and went back into the main party room. I heard feminine laughter.

"Aye. Look who showed up! It's me first-mate, Y/N." Foxy announced to the group. I turned my head and surely enough there was Y/N.

Her hair was pulled back into F/H/S. Her eyes sparkled in the dim lights. She flashed me a smile as she sat down by me.

"What are you doing here, Y/N? The pizzeria is closed." I asked. She giggled.

"Well. I have a set of keys to get into the pizzeria. My weekend was pretty bland until I got the idea of spending it with my favorite chicken." She said. Wait. Does she like me? I like her. Well the truth is now set free.