Chapter 45: Happily Ever After

a/n: im...sad:') i am literally crying in the inside uGH
I just wanted to give this headsup, anything in italics is a memory^^ aight, enjoy! ALSO PLAY THE SONG😭❤️

Syori's POV

"Syori, I'll always be here for you. Remember that. Me, Sehunnie, and Baek will still be here, and just because you'll be away doesn't mean you'll disappear. I'll miss you so much. My dongsaeng is getting married! And I get to walk you down! Isn't that great?"

I looked up at Chanyeol, who was playing with the ends of my now curled hair. He sprung it up and down, amused at how it bounced back to its curves. "Do you remember the first time you got married? You cried the whole time, it was like having your period for a whole month."

"Don't compare that, oppa. Do you know how much pain it is for one day?!"
"No," Chanyeol shrugged, "But I've had to buy Song Bin food, pads, and all this weird shit she craves. I don't understand."

I laughed and patted his hand, "I doubt you'd want to." He scrunched up his nose as I stood up, fully facing him. "Why did the conversation go from marriage to blood pouring out of your ass?"

I rolled my eyes before adjusting the bow tie on him. He was dressed up as well, his suit and slicked back hair were all prepped for the event. My stomach began to flip thinking about the marriage.

There was a knock on the door and in came Hyerin, Sunmi and Min Young, who just got changed into their bridesmaid outfits. The makeup artists filed in as well and shooed Chanyeol out, "It'd be best for you not to see her yet. The bride has to look surprisingly amazing, so even you cannot see it."

"Ugh, fine. I'll see you later dongsaeng!" He hollered from out the door. I smiled and let the stylists do their thing.

I was seated and then began to get covered with cosmetics. My hair was then braided into a long and elegant braid with little studs in each curve. After doing my face, the unnies smiled and complimented my face, and gave me my dress. It was a white sleeveless dress that had little pearls on the lace. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror.

The girl standing right in front of me was not the real Syori everyone knew. This was Syori, a shy and fake girl who didn't have the freedom to do anything. I sighed and went to the car, which drove us to the church.

My outfit was different this time. Rather than the dress I wore the first time, I wore something that flowed down to the tips of my feet, its sleeves resting on my shoulders loosely. Its fit on me emphasized the curves on my body. My makeup was finished and I stared at myself in awe. I wasn't that stranger in the mirror anymore, it was me. The real me.

I felt Min Young's hand on my arm. I looked at her, smiling and reminiscing the past memories we had.

"Oppa, who is she?" We both turned our attention to Min Young, who was standing with her bag slung around her shoulder.

Kyungsoo gave me a look before bringing me closer to him. I got surprised at the sudden action before staring back at him. "Her? She's...my yeojachingu, Syori. Jagi," he looked at my shocked face and smiled sweetly, "This was one of my close friends in high school, Min Young."

"You know, it's funny how we used to fight over this boy. I was immature and blinded by false love." She chuckled, hugging me tightly.

"I can't believe you still befriended me even though I did all that."
"I saw you change, and it was only a big misunderstanding." I said nicely before giving her another sisterly hug.

A head peeped through the doorway, "Are you guys ready? It's starting in...20ish minutes."
"Yes, Seungkwan, we're gonna head out soon!" Hyerin said, waving at him as he walked away. The girls and I began fangirling a bit and took pictures before heading out.

As I parted ways with them and headed into my own car, I saw Joshua and the rest of their group taking a Polaroid picture. The old schoolgirl me would've cried at the spot and wanted their attention, but now I see them as brothers. Especially Joshua.

"Oh, about that..." I trailed off, giving Kyungsoo a small smile. "I can't go. Sorry, Jisoo."

"Oh, I thought you'd go. You know, once in a lifetime opportunity to be with me, an idol, your idol..."
"Don't try making me regret it, please. Anyways, I hope you can find someone who looks as gorgeous as Jeonghan oppa. I got to go." And with that, I ended the call. Kyungsoo had his eyes on me in surprise as I put down the phone simply on the side.

"Why did you..."
"Why did I do what? Tell Jisoo I can't come with him?" The boy nodded, and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Paboyah, I'm busy on Friday. With you." I smirked as he began smiling like an idiot.

The car began to move, and soon enough I found myself staring at the wooden doors. Here we go again.

I walked down the aisle, smiling at everyone who was here. Sehun and Baekhyun, Daon and Song Bin, Kyungsoo's parents and my own mother. I couldn't even cry, everything was just perfect.

Chanyeol took my arm and we walked down, his tall figure next to mine like a bodyguard. Once I made eye contact with Kyungsoo, I blushed. He winked at me before taking my hand from Chanyeol's.

"Shall we?"

----

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." There were ooh's in the crowd as Kyungsoo moved the veil from my face. I stared into his big brown orbs as he smiled, "You look like a tomato right now."

"Shut up, Soo. People are watching us."
"Kiss her already!" Yelled a frustrated Sehun. The audience laughed and cheered as Kyungsoo suddenly leaned in without warning, cupping my face and smashing his plump lips on mine.

When we let go, our foreheads were touching and we were looking at each other intently. "I love you, aegi."

"I love you more, oppa."

Before he could lean in again, I put my hand between our lips. "You can kiss me all you want tonight, but not here."

Kyungsoo pouted and whined, "But that's too long from now!"

"You want nothing instead?"

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, leaning into my ear.

"Even if you say that, I know you want me as much as I do."

"Kyungsoo!"

THE END.

author-nim's talkeu will be in the next part->