Chapter 25: Sehun?

No One's POV
The following days, the students went to school, like usual. The atmosphere began feeling tense and awkward, mainly because of Min Young's presence at the university. She squeezed herself into the group, planning to distance Syori from her friends. Unfortunately, it caused more than that.
----
Syori's POV
"Gawi-bawi-bo!" Baekhyun said, throwing out his fist. I laughed uncontrollably as he frowned, staring at my flat hand. "You lost...again..." I said in between giggles. He groaned, "I don't wanna buy you food though~"

"Ask Se-never mind." I stopped myself from saying our maknae's name. Sehun has been gone for a while, and it was worrying both me and Baekhyun. Chanyeol oppa and Song Bin unnie had no idea where he was either. I ran a hand through my hair, trying to think of whatever could've happened.

{3 days ago}
I walked out of the science lab with Chanyeol oppa, grabbing the textbooks I left in there. We were quietly roaming through the hallways until I felt my phone vibrate in my skirt. I checked it and saw a text from Sehun.

Sehunnie🍑: Fine. I knew you never cared.

I was so confused at what he said. What did I ever do to him? As I was about to respond to his weird message, he texted again.

Sehunnie🍑: Oh, im sry Syori. I didnt realize i sent u that txt. It wasnt to u dont worry:)

A sigh escaped my lips as I thought hard. This was getting so confusing. What was going on? I decided not to respond, knowing Sehun, he'd be too stubborn to leak anything. Chanyeol nudged me lightly, seeing my worried expression. "Hey, you okay?"

I nodded and gave him a light smile, which he returned. We linked arms and went to my old home, where I finally decided to confront Sehun.

"Hello?" said a groggy voice at the other end of the line. I tried my best to keep calm. It was obvious something was wrong with him; he'd usually respond me with a happy, bubbly "Annyeong~!"

"Sehun-ah. Where are you? You weren't at school yesterday, or today. What's going-"
"Don't worry about me Syori-ah. I'm fine."
"You're fine? Do you even hear yourself right now?" I was about to continue scolding him when I heard a voice in the background. A girl's voice.

"Sehunnie, can you help me find my hair tie?" Min Young asked. "Sure," I heard ruffling from the other line. What the crap...was this why he wasn't at school?!

"Oh Sehun! Why is Lee Min Young with you?!" I harshly whispered into the phone.
"That's what I've been wondering too." said another voice. My eyes widened, "D-daon.." I heard Sehun say. "Daon, look-"

"It's alright Syori." she ended the call before I could finish saying stuff.

My stomach did flips as I stared at my screen. I knew something bad was going to happen. I called Baekhyun, my blood boiling as I got frustrated.

"What now?" he asked into the call, half-annoyed and half-worried.
"Sehun...Min and Daon...Baek she's going to do something I'm so scared!"

"Shh, it'll be fine. Just breathe. Inhale," I followed his instruction, "Exhale." I breathed out. I did it again and again until I began to feel a little calmer.

"Please don't have an anxiety attack, you're not even at your own house."
"I know, but I'm just, I don't know!" I sighed and stomped my foot, not even sure of what to think. I ended Baekhyun's call and decided to walk back to my shared house with Kyungsoo, deciding it'd be best to just relax and not let this situation make everything more complicated.