Chapter 34: Dilemma

It wasn't until we arrived home that Kyungsoo finally began nagging me. "Yah! Gwenchana? Did she hurt you? Why did you have to leave? Did you know how worried I was? Did you not realize I was about to get killed by Chanyeol?!" I rolled my eyes and shook it off.

"Stop worrying about me, I'm fine." He pointed at my arm. "Fine? Why's your arm scratched?" I looked down and saw my arm was so red. There was the scratch that Min put, which made me wince as the scene replayed in my head. I quickly put my other hand on top of it, trying my best to hide the pain as I tightly covered the scar, "What scratch? It's f-fine." He sighed and yanked me closer to him, moving my arm and caressed scratch.

I closed my eyes and tried not to yelp at the pain. Soon enough, I felt a flick on my forehead. "Pabo, I knew it. This isn't fine. Sit down, I'll go get the first aid kit." He left the room and I began facepalming.
"Pabo Syori...stupid stupid stupid." I muttered, hitting my head harder every time. He came back a few minutes later and kneeled down, so he was on the floor while I was on the bed. "Give me your hand." he said, and I obediently extended it. He cleaned the cut and then added a bandage. I thanked him and gave a small smile, and he nodded, telling me to wait here.

After about 20 minutes, Kyungsoo came in with a tray full of food. My mouth watered, I forgot how good his food was. Disappointment came when I realized he just cooked cup ramyun, but it probably tasted just as good. I was mixing the noodles and was about to shove it in my mouth when he grabbed my wrist suddenly. I looked up at him as he takes the chopsticks.

Once he noticed I was staring, he just casually said, "It's still hot. You'll burn your tongue." I shook my head, "Yah stop-" Before I could finish, he blew the food lightly and fed me. He stuffed it in my mouth and I awkwardly ate it. After everything was in my mouth and I looked like a legit squirrel, he laughed as I chewed, apologizing for feeding me. I gave him an eye smile back and took the chopsticks from his hand. "I'll do it now." He nodded and watched me silently as I ate, staring at my every move.

It was weird, I don't feel awkward. Before when he stared at me, it was just horrible. It was like he was piercing a hole in my face.

"Syori."
I blinked immediately and saw Kyungsoo getting up, holding his hand out. Uhhh, what am I supposed to do? Hold his hand? I raised up my arm and he looked at it weirdly, high fiving it. "Uhh why'd you stick your hand out?"

Of course.

"I-I thought you wanted to see the scratch, a-and see if it was ok."
"Ahh, geurae." He said chuckling, before leaning in and picking up the chopsticks in my hand. Kyungsoo walked away with the tray, leaving me alone to sit on the bed. I laid down, glad to be able to finally rest. Once I snuggled into the covers, he came in. I saw him from the corner of my eye, and said, "You're here now."
"Yeah."
He just stood there and watched me divide our space of the bed. "You know what? Stay here, I'll just...go stay out on the couch." My mouth gasped and made an O shape. "Mwo?! But Jongin-"
"Pshh I can handle it." I bit my lip, not knowing what to do. "Just stay with me." I wanted to say, but instead "Okay, sleep well." spilled out of my mouth.

He left the room, waving goodnight and left me lying flat down, facing the ceiling. Soon enough, my eyes dropped and I fell asleep.
---
Knock knock!

I woke up suddenly, jolting up and looking around. Next to me was Kyungsoo, holding the same pillow that was only inches from me.
Wait, what? How did he get here?! I screamed and stood up, grabbing my Hello Kitty slippers and chucking them at him to test if he really was there. Sure enough, he grunted and scrunched up his nose. "Yah, Jongin....go away..." I sighed. What is this moron doing?

Before I could truly wake him up, there was another knock at the door. I walked out quietly so Kyungsoo wouldn't wake up and was surprised to see Kai, who was leaning on the door frame. "Hey, Jongin!" I exclaimed, greeting him with a hug. He returned it and held out a teddy bear. It had a heart shaped stomach with the words, "Saranghae" written on it. I took it as a friendly gesture and asked, "Awe, is this for me?" He nodded and took my hand leading me downstairs, almost like a 5 year old.

"Umm Syori...can we talk?" Kai asked once we were sitting together on the couch.
"Sure. What about?" He fiddled with his fingers before taking your hand. "I'm really sorry. I got the locket back...it was just a really bad misunderstanding and I know you probably hate me so much but I honestly can't stay mad at you because-"
I squeezed his hand that was in mine and gave a small smile. "You're fine, don't worry about it. Is that all?"
He opened his mouth, and closed it again, closing his eyes like he was scared to say something. I felt a little worried, was whatever he was gonna say really important?

"I also...wanted to confess."
I froze. Confess. As in...
"Yes?" I asked a little hesitantly.
"I know, you and Kyung are a thing and I totally respect that. But..."
"But?"
"I like you." I sighed and looked away from him. Slowly sliding my hand away, I was about to say something but he cut me off.
"I know what you're going to say. I'm so sorry for feeling this way but...aish I'll just go now. Annyeong." And with that he stood up and hurried away. My mind was racing. Oteuke? He just confessed and what am I supposed to do? I can't accept it...ugh why is this so complicated???!?

I needed someone to call. No not halmeoni.
---
"Yeoboseyo?" he said in his deep voice.
"Oppa. Can you come here? I just wanna talk."
"Sure. Is there something wrong? Is it Kyungsoo?! What did the midget do?!?!!"
"Omo, it's not him~ just come here."
"Arasseo. I'll see you in a bit." I nodded and the line was dead. I smiled, the thought of not seeing Chanyeol in forever made me sad. I've missed him so much.

The doorbell rang shortly after and I ran out to greet him. We exchanged a tight hug before he ruffled my hair and we walked in. As we were catching up, he sighed and kept quiet, staring at me.
"Yah, is there something on my face? Why are you looking at me?" I said, scrunching my nose and wiping my forehead. He laughed and shook his head, "Aniya. I'm just happy."
"Happy...when you're happy you stare at people?"
"Stop ruining the moment dongsaeng. I'm just really happy. We haven't talked like this in such a long time. As in just the two of us. The last time was probably that time you were hiding in the closet when you found out about the marriage." We laughed at the memory and I felt my eyes tear up.

"Ahh don't cry! Kyungsoo might beat me up thinking I did something." Chanyeol wiped my tears with his huge thumbs and then pulled me into one last hug.
"I love you dongsaeng."
"I love you too, oppa."

a/n: ig ill leave it at that for today's updateXDDDDD
Annnnnyeoooonnnggggg how are you all? I am so exhausted it hasnt even been a legit week and I already am done with education lol
I hope this chapter wasn't too bad, I just wanted to fit something in while I had legit time. But dw the next chapter will be gucci WE WILL FINALLY SEE JOSHUA HONG KONG AKA JISOOS CHRIST.
Please comment, vote and share! Thx love you all!<33

(Btw oh my gosh I HAVE 600+ READS! OK SO I USUALLY DONT SAY BUT THANK YOU SO FRIGGIN MUCH I WANNA SPAM ALL MY LOVE BUT I CURRENTLY GOTTA PUBLISH THE JK STORY LEL BUT ILY WHOEVER READS THIS HAS BECOME PART OF MY SET OF GRANDCHILDREN. YES IM A HALMEONI *cough cough KayKooKTwerks * YEHET) ANYWAYS I SHOULD STOP THIS IS GETTING LONG ILYYYYYY MWAH