Chapter 27: Suspended

Syori's POV
Breathing. Next to me. What the crap...
Why am I hearing breathing? It's not mine. (I think)

I opened my eyes and almost screamed, but I covered my mouth in time. There, only inches from me, was Kyungsoo. He was asleep, his arms wrapped around a pillow which was in between us. I scooted back, only to have another muffled scream from falling of the bed. I stood up and looked around. I was in his room, and I gulped nervously. I hesitated to look at my clothes. What if I was in his clothes...what if I lost my...

I slapped my face lightly. "Mwoya...of course I wouldn't have. I would've felt something, right?" My eyes widened and I crossed my arms over my chest, praying that nothing happened last night. Why was I in here anyways? Walking slowly outside, I heard his deep voice.

"You're awake." I turned around and faced him, biting my lip nervously. He was sitting up, leaning on the headboard sleepily. His hair was sticking up, and it took me so much effort not to go run up and fix it. "Yes, I am," I replied, trying my best to avoid eye contact. His stare began freaking me out slightly, maybe what I was imagining was true.

He laughed and pointed at my face. "What's with your expression?" I began blushing wildly, "W-what?"
"Are you worried about why you're in here? You were so sleepy last night, so I decided to let you stay in here. I mean, the living room couch sucks, Jongin throws up there all the time."
"Gross! Why am I-"
"That's what I'm wondering too. You could stay in the girl's place, or with me." He wriggled his eyebrows and I screamed, "Ewww, pervert!" Kyungsoo laughed and shook his head. "Nah I'm kidding. Don't stay in here, you snore."
"No I don't..." well actually, I didn't know. I never had a guy sleep with me, besides Chanyeol when I was EIGHT.

Awkward silence wrapped around us until I heard my ring tone. I patted my sides, but didn't feel my phone. I looked down and realized I didn't wear my jacket, nor was it around my waist. "Kyungsoo, where's my jacket?!"
"Outside why-"
I ran out, panicking and talking nonstop. "HolyfrickIhaveschoolSHIETstupidKyungsoo-ImeanKyungie?" I was stopped by Kyungsoo's chuckle. "Gosh chill. If you arrive late I'll tell them to excuse you." I nodded and grabbed my clothes, awkwardly turning around only to bump into his chest. My face was so red as I scooted back and tried my best to hide it by putting my uniform in front so he couldn't see my state. Damn it, I'm humiliating myself in front of him again...

"Are you okay?" he asked, my clothes still in between us. I nodded once more, even though he couldn't see it, and quickly rushed off into the bathroom. Why was it that every time I was with him I'd freeze up and be even more awkward and embarrassing than usual? I frowned and began preparing myself for school, trying to distract myself from whatever crazy things I was thinking.

--
We got to school not too late, about 6 minutes. Kyungie insisted on walking me to class, which I didn't mind. Well actually, I did...once I saw her.

Min Young was walking along the sidewalk towards Baekhyun and Sehun, who was sitting quietly, without the other girls. She caught my eye and flashed a look before glancing at the boy next to me. "You weren't kidding about her being here." Kyungsoo said as he heaved a heavy sigh. The troublesome girl began running up to us, and Kyungsoo grabbed my hand.
"Mwo-" I looked up at him confused.
"We're 'dating,' remember?"
"Oh..." I returned the comforting squeeze he gave and we continued walking silently until Min Young saw us. The three of us stood still, watching the other in a tense and horribly uncomfortable way.
"Oppa? You're here-?"
"Get away from my friends." said a voice behind us. I gasped as Sehun appeared and slung an arm around me, pulling me back and letting go of my grasp with Kyungsoo. "S-Sehun," she muttered, scoffing. "I see you're feeling better."
"No not really, you're still here so," he rolled his eyes and turned to Kyungsoo. "Hey hyung. Syori, we should go before this slut will do something to you."
"Wow, you think I'd want to do shit to all of you now? Why do you all hate me?" Sehun's patience seemed to run out, and he went up to her, only inches away from each other.
"You little piece of bull crap. Do you know how to even think?"
"Ask yourself that. You should've known better than to hang out with me." I looked at Kyungsoo frightened. I knew Sehun, if he was angry, he was angry.

I was right. He pushed her, and she fell down and began to cry in a fake way. It was obvious it was, but it attracted people, and Sehun was about to continue this riot when the dean came. "Sehun-ssi? May I ask what trouble you are doing to the transfer student?" Min covered her face and 'sobbed,' and some other students helped her up. Sehun refused to speak to the dean, who was waiting patiently for an answer.

"Umm," Kyungsoo began to speak. "Lee Min Young was just being out of term."
"And who are you, young man? Why aren't you in uniform?"
"I'm not attending-"
"Very well. You can leave then, this is a matter to discuss with the peers here." She turned her back on him and began confronting Sehun with many questions. Kyungsoo patted my shoulder, "I guess I have to go...bye." I waved and he left, leaving me to stand awkwardly at the scene. The dean called the three of us to her office, where she'd hold our punishments.

After I explained the whole matter, the dean sighed. "You three caused a disruption, and it doesn't show much for the younger students to follow. Min Young-ssi and Sehun-ssi, you both will be suspended from entering the campus for two weeks. As for you, Syori...you're fine. Just watch these two delinquents." I nodded and we all bowed before exiting. Sehun exasperatedly sighed, "Look now! I can't fucking go to school because of this freak."

"I'm right next to you." Min Young muttered, ruffling her hair. It annoyed me because she didn't seem fazed with the situation at all. "That's the whole point slut. Now leave." She glared at us furiously before walking off, leaving me and Sehun alone to walk together.
"Eomma's gonna kill me." he said desperately, stomping his feet like a little kid.

"It's fine, two weeks isn't a bad punishment."
"Two weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, ugh." he dropped down to the ground and covered his face with his hands. "My life is a whole mess right now. I need jisoos." I laughed lightly and pulled him up, as we walked out of the school towards Kyungsoo's boba store.

a/n: herro guys! Okay this chapter sucks ik srry~
The next one will be better (hopefully?) eh ull see:)
Im planning to start writing some one-shots...should I?
Please comment, vote, and share! Thx love yallll^^