Chapter 33: Desperate Much

Syori's POV
Seconds turned into minutes, which felt like hours. The cloth around my eyes hurt like hell. The hand around my mouth was gone, but even if I tried to talk, I got slapped. My face stung as I sat there helplessly.

Soon enough, the blindfold finally came off. I adjusted my eyes to the bright light in the car and was/not really shocked to see...Min Young?!
"What the hell?!" I was about to start pulling her fake hair, but she gripped my wrists painfully. "You bitch. Shut up before I throw you off this car."
"I'd actually rather do that than be here with you." I muttered, ripping my arms away from her. The car halted and we walked out, Min Young right next to me. I wanted to run, but I knew she'd do something, so I had no choice but to follow.

We went into her house. We walked to the second floor where she threw me into a plain room that was empty except for a twin sized bed. The two of us stood there, glaring at each other.
"Why of all things did you have to kidnap me? What is this, some kdrama?" I yelled exasperatedly. She only faked a giggle and took a step to me, holding her hand up to pull my hair.
"Do it! I dare you." I threatened, shoving her away from me. Min rolled her eyes and followed me as I tried opening the door only to get blocked by her. Ugh, is she this fucking desperate?!

Kyungsoo's POV
"Jongin! It's almost midnight! Can we discuss this tomorrow?!" Suho yelled, laying flat on the floor. Chanyeol nodded in agreement and Kai sighed. "Fine! Fine fine fine. Go leave, you punks!" I kicked Sehun lightly, who fell asleep next to me.
"10 more minutes." he said.
"Aniya. Wake up or you won't get bubble tea from me. As in never." His eyes widened as he got up, ruffling his bedhead hair and walking with Baekhyun sleepily. I checked my phone to see if I got any messages or missed calls. None.

I sighed and stood up, shooing Kai away and entering the masters' room. Where the hell was Syori? "She's probably at Chanyeol's..." I muttered, changing into my pajamas and laying on bed. I grabbed her pillow and hugged it, inhaling her sweet scent. I know, I sound like a stalker, but please. She smells amazing. And I miss it.

I closed my eyes and cuddled the pillow, remembering the time when I woke up with her face only inches from mine. I moved the bangs from her face and smiled as she was resting peacefully. "Sleep well jagiya." I whispered and stood up, getting ready for the day.

I checked the time. 12:47 am. I was beginning to get worried. It was my fault she wasn't here...I decided to call Chanyeol. After a few rings he responded with a sleepy, "What the hell do you want...at...midnight?"
"Yah! Is your sister there??" I heard the blankets ruffle on the other end, and I knew Chanyeol was walking towards her room. "No."

I bit my lip. Where was she?! "Why? Is she not there?" Chanyeol asked, starting to get worried.
"Aniya..." I facepalmed as the guy began scolding me. "I trusted you! Oh my gosh where could she be?!"
"Shut up, Yeol! I'll find her. Go sleep, it's 12." He ended the call and I sighed deeply. Syori where are you...

Then a wild thought hit me. No...she can't be there...or she can. I grabbed my jacket and ran out, heading towards Min Young's house.

Syori's POV
Min Young lied down casually as I peered out the screen door, looking at the view from the balcony. "Why the hell did you even bring me here?" I asked, obviously showing how disgusted I was at her. I turned around and saw her walking up to me. As she inched closer I closed my eyes, frightened. Honestly, I was afraid. Who knows what she can do to me.

"Weren't you guys looking for this?" she held up a chain, which I recognized as a locket. Jongin's locket. I reached out for it, only to get tripped and fall to the floor. I glared at the bitch, "Mwoya! What do you want?! You kidnap me, take away Jongin's locket, is this how desperate you are to win Kyungsoo back?!"

"You finally realized," she said, blowing on her nails before looking around. "Omo, look at this. We're alone together. Just like at the boba store." I cringed, remembering when she practically harassed me.
"Honestly Min, enough! What do you want?"
"Simple. Kyungsoo, obviously."
"How the fuck do I do that?" I exasperatedly yelled, throwing my hands in the air frustratingly.
"Break up with him." I bit the inside of my cheek angrily. Look chick, even if I wanted to, I can't.
"I can't."
"And why?"
"Because..." I stood up, finding the courage to actually stand up for myself. "We're married, okay?! This whole problem, we're already a thing! He's my husband! I have proof too!" I lifted my hand, and gasped seeing I didn't have the ring.

I forgot. I took it off and threw it at him before I stormed off. Groaning, I pushed the hair out of my face and tried to explain to her it was true. "You little-are you kidding me? Now this is what you call desperate! Wow, you said you're married? You don't even have a ring! Ha! What bullshit Syori. Go rot in hell with your pathetic friends." My blood boiled as she emphasized how useless I was. As she continued talking, I lost my patience.

"And who cares if Kyungsoo isn't mine? You two can go join each other, go-" I slapped her face with all the energy I had left in me. She held onto her cheek and hit me back. It became suck a chaos, throwing fists and pulling hair. We made our way towards the balcony screen door, me leaning against the door and her in front of me. I was already drained and tired. Can't someone help me?!

"Lee Min Young!"

Kyungsoo's POV
I made it to her street, which was surprising. I didn't even expect myself to remember her address. I looked up and frowned, seeing shadows at the second floor. There at the balcony was the place with light, and I saw the silhouette of two people. I already knew who it was, so I ran towards the porch and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Lee Min Young!"

The screen door opened minutes later, and there stood Min and Syori, both of them looking horrible. Hair was tangled, expressions grim and tired, it was obvious they were fighting. Was it seriously about me?!

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" Min asked, faking a sweet voice. I internally puked, what a fake ass bitch.
"Syori," I said, completely ignoring Min's question, "What are you doing here? It's midnight."
I saw her open her mouth but then close it, as if in pain. I glared up there, knowing Min was forcing her to shut up about whatever happened.
"She was just updating me about the school! You know, since I got suspended." Min said, and I rolled my eyes. "Yah, I wasn't talking to you. Syori, why are you here?"
"Umm...yeah! Ouch...y-yes. I was just telling her about how Sehun has been! Ne, and then we were fangirling over Seventeen." She backed off from Min, who was standing unreasonably close to her. I sighed, knowing I was going nowhere.

Syori's POV
"Alright, well she's leaving now. Come downstairs Syori." I internally thanked Kyungsoo. I ripped my hand out of Min's grasp and ran down the stairs thankfully.
As I ran down, Kyungsoo was already waiting for me at the bottom with a worried expression. I went up to him and embraced him into a tight hug. He caressed my head as I buried my face in his chest, thankful to be safe.

"Come on, let's go." I nodded and we walked home, his arm still around me.

a/n: hi chingus!
Guess who has school tmr:( so im guessing ill be updating a little late MIANHE><
Anyways how was the chapter? Ikik, f u min youngXD
Please comment, share, and vote! Love yall^^