Chapter 11: Secret Revealed

Syori's POV
The days have slowly passed by, and I was forced to stay inside the house. Kai had to go out to help his grandma, which left me and Suho to be together.

It was very awkward at first, all he did was type on his computer for hours while playing some Seventeen songs that I requested. I on the other hand, had to rest. But as the album played on, I tried my hardest not to be too loud as I sang quietly, and Suho looked at me amusingly with his eyebrows raised.

"It's okay to sing, Syori. I won't judge." I nodded shyly and began to raise my voice, and he hummed along to the tune. Soon enough, we were dancing and singing Adore U and Mansae.

We were laughing so much and enjoying, I almost forgot I was sick until I felt myself slightly swaying. Suho noticed and paused the song, staring at me worriedly. "Yah yah yah, are you okay?"

I nodded and sat down as he touched my forehead with his big hands. I watched him go on his phone and text someone, probably Kai. A few seconds later, there was a reply, which brought a frown on his face. "Gwenchana?" I asked curiously as he groaned slightly.

He didn't reply and walked to the master's room. "Suho," I called out, rushing over to his side. "What's wrong?" He looked at me and gave me a slight smile.

"You don't have to worry about it. Instead, go lay down. I just have to help Kyungsoo with something." I frowned and walked off like I was told. Why was everything kept a secret from me? First Kai's phone call, now this 'emergency text.' Did this all have to do with Kyungsoo? Aish, that guy is probably treating his own friends as his slaves.

I thought of a plan. I looked at the room from across the hall before grabbing my coat and heading out. I slipped on my black Converse (yes, Kyungsoo's is also black. Coincidence? Hope not.) and opened the gate quickly. The streets were empty and I honestly didn't know where I was heading. All I wanted to know is where and what Kyungsoo was doing. He can't just leave everyday for no reason.

I walked along the streets and stared at every shop. I never really went out by myself before when I lived with Eomma and Chanyeol, mainly because he wanted to make sure I wouldn't get kidnapped or hurt.

Seoul was a beautiful place, and I enjoyed strolling around, acting just like any other normal person out there. It got really hot, and minutes turned into hours. I'd been walking for a really long time, and didn't realize it's already been noon.

I checked my phone, and sure enough, Kai and Suho had spammed me with texts and asked where I was. I didn't respond to them, because I knew they'd try and find me or stop me from what I was doing.

Soon enough, I began to get hungry. I looked around frantically for a shop that had at least water, or some kind of snacks. There was a bubble tea store at the end of the street across from me, and I ran to it thankfully. Ever since I was a little kid, I've always loved boba. It was also one of the reasons why me and Sehun became friends, because one day we went out and shared some to celebrate the end of the school year.

I crossed the street and came to the little store. It was a cute little shop, with cream colored walls and a cartoon of a boy and girl sharing a drink at the top. It was called 'Big Eyed Boba,' which was such a cheesy name. I wondered curiously as to why that was the title, maybe because of the owner having huge eyes...I laughed at the thought.

As I looked at the ads surrounding the window, I saw a glimpse of the worker inside. He looked awfully familiar. His hair, height...then he looked up and smiled at the customer.

Oh my gosh. It was Kyungsoo.

I was shocked. That was not what I was expecting. "Omo, he's working at a bubble tea shop?! Why? He is so rich..." I turned around and shook my head, telling myself it was all a hallucination and it's just some other guy.

Then, his voice popped up from behind me.
"Syori?" I cursed under my breath and prayed silently that I was seriously hallucinating. But when I turned, it really was him.

He was dressed in the outfit he was wearing this morning and all those other days, and I suddenly felt guilty for thinking wrong about him. He had an apron around his waist, and in his hand was an empty bubble tea cup. His expression was confused and somewhat nervous at the sight of me. I stopped looking at his dark brown eyes and looked down at his apron. He looked down and then back at me, who was still trying to process everything.

"Umm..." I shuffled my feet nervously, and he cleared his throat.
"I thought you were at the house with Suho hyung." he said in his deep voice.
"I was, but whatever that doesn't matter. What are you doing here?"
"What else? I'm working here, well, more like managing." I looked up at him surprised. "Managing?" He nodded and turned away, his face obviously red in embarrassment.

I was about to say something when a girl comes out, hollering Kyungsoo's name. It was the same girl he was helping earlier when I peeped into the window. Dang she was pretty.

She had short hair that was dyed pink, and had light brown contacts on. She was in a school uniform, which meant she was probably out to get a snack before heading inside to class again. Kyungsoo looked at her in annoyance and asked what she wanted.

"Kyungsoo oppa~, what's the wifi password?" He whispered it into her ear and she giggled at the feeling of his breath. I watched them silently, feeling a little out of place. She saw me and flashed an eye smile before thanking Kyungsoo and heading back inside. I turned to him and he stared at the girl, who was brushing her hair.

I coughed slightly and Kyungsoo looked at me curiously. I went inside and glanced around, the shop was as cute inside as it was outside. I smiled at all the pictures of Kyungsoo and his family when he was younger.

"Why are you here? Do you want something?" He said from behind me, touching my elbow slightly. I looked at his hand on me, and he let go. We made eye contact, and I smirked.

"Relax, I'm not gonna burn this place. I want bubble tea." He raised his eyebrow and reluctantly took my order. After that he left and said to wait for a little, which left me and that girl to be alone in the room. I sat silently at the corner and decided to finally reply to Kai and Suho's never ending texts.

Me: Chill boys, im fine, im with your devil of a friend.

They replied shortly later, relieved to finally hear from me. I then stood up and walked over to the counter to look around once more.

As I stood, the girl walked up to me. "Hi, I'm Min Young. Isn't this store adorable?" I grinned and nodded, watching her turn away and roll her eyes. I thought in the inside, 'Oh, is she fake too?'

"Here you go, Syori. Be careful, it might spill." said Kyungsoo from behind me. I thanked him and grabbed the cup from his hand.

Before I could ask where the straw was, he told me to open my mouth and he stuck it in. I smiled and walked off with him, about to leave.

"Oppa, who is she?" We both turned our attention to Min Young, who was standing with her bag slung around her shoulder.

Kyungsoo gave me a look before bringing me closer to him. I got surprised at the sudden action before staring back at him. "Her? She's...my yeojachingu, Syori. Jagi," he looked at my shocked face and smiled sweetly, "This was one of my close friends in high school, Min Young."

a/n: BABAM! Bad cliffhanger but oh well. Hai guys! Okay, so I made this longer (your welcome cookieslostworld ) and it turned out good. I honestly love this chapter so muchXDD I'll write the next one, and maybe update tomorrow. Thanks for reading! Oh, I've also been holding off of my Jungkook for now, I want to focus on this one. Kamsa!^^