Chapter 20: Sweet Pain

Syori's POV
I was on the dance floor with Sehun and Daon by my side. We were all having a good time, but I had a weird feeling in my gut. Why did it seem like something wrong is going on? Chanyeol looked at me with a worried expression.

"Do you feel okay?" He asked, touching my forehead. I shook my head. "N-ne, go dance with Song Bin unni. I'll just go to the restroom."

I walked away quickly, clutching my hand bag tightly. Once I was inside, I sighed heavily and looked into the mirror. I looked really pale, and the weird feeling in my stomach seemed to grow whenever I thought about it. I looked inside my purse.

As I opened it, I saw my phone blinking with many missed calls, from...Kai?
I decided to call him. "Kai?"
"Omo, you took forever to answer. Uhh, we kinda have a problem." I frowned. "Wait, what?"

"Kyungsoo's bleeding..." his voice trailed off and I got worried. "How? When, oh my-" I ended the call in panic before he could reply and gathered my stuff, excusing myself from the party.

"Syori, where are you going?" Sehun called after me. I waved to him, "It's an emergency. Have fun there!" And with that I ran.
The school wasn't far from the house, but with heels, it seemed like it was 5 miles away.

I decided to run barefoot, my small feet hitting the cold pavement with every step. I groaned, what kind of crap happened now?
Finally, I ended up at the gate.

I was about to open the latch with my key when someone comes bursting out of the door. It was dark and I couldn't make out who it was, but the figure looked so familiar...like...

I was about to head in when the person bumped into me, with a hoodie over his/her head.
"Ouch-aish!" I grabbed the person's hand before he/she could run off to see who it is, and I saw the most unexpected person.

"Baekhyun?!" He stared wide eyed at me, and shook my grasp off of him. The boy rushed out the gate before I could ask what he was doing here, at my house. I went inside, still confused about the whole situation, and was shocked to see Kai running in and out of the bedroom.

"Kai, what happened?" He looked at me and bit his lip. "Just, I don't know, when I got here his lip was bleeding and his arms are bruised...aish ottoke?!" I touched his arms, making him flinch slightly at my contact. "It'll be okay. He'll be okay."

"I care about him a lot more than you think, Syori-ah. I always panic when it comes to him." I nodded and reassured him once more before we went off, parting and going to our respective areas.

I knocked on the door, and heard him groan inside. I suddenly felt cold drops of sweat from my forehead forming as I got nervous. I had a feeling he'll push me away like always.

When I stepped foot into the room, it was a disaster. The curtain was messed up and not flowing down like usual, the papers on the desk were scattered everywhere, the pillows and blankets had creases from what looked like a fist crumpling it. What was worse was the man in front of me. Kyungsoo sat there, leaning on the wall, in pain.

"Kyungsoo!" I tried my best not to trip on my dress as I ran to his direction. "What happened?! Omo..." I put his arm around me as I lifted him up to let him lay on the bed. He had the same frustrated look on his face.

"Your idiot of a boyfriend came..." he muttered. My eyes widened, "Baekhyun oppa? What'd he-oh my gosh did he beat you up?"
"Why do you care? Stop already! Look, you're supposed to be with your friends having fun." He yelled, making me back away from him. I shot back a glare. "Have you seen yourself? You're fucking bleeding! This is more important, okay?!"

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I couldn't believe this asshole. He really doesn't like me.

Kai came in moments later with Suho behind him, with first aid equipment. They handed it to me and I thanked them before opening up the box and beginning to wipe up the dried up blood on his arms. I began to feel guilty, because of me Baekhyun had the guts to hurt Kyungsoo. Because of me, Kyungsoo has such a bad life. I shook my head to make sure the tears won't fall as I helped the boy out.

"Ah~" he winced in pain as I put the gauze around his arm. "Chill idiot." I said as I continued wrapping it around. His arms were actually built. Unlike Baekhyun's adorable Nutella muscle, Kyungsoo had actually definition...those biceps...

I ended up staring and he shot me a glare. "Yah, what are you looking at?"
"N-nothing!" I looked away and blushed hard.

Dang it, I think he caught me...

I finished his arms and began to work on his lip. He kept looking away so I had to put my finger under his chin to make him stay still.

We made awkward eye contact as I concentrated on wiping the blood off his heart shaped lips. I had to touch it briefly, my fingers brushing on his plump lips. I felt myself blush some more as he kept his eye on me.

I leaned in and it became so tense because of the super close distance. Our faces were inches apart and I gulped nervously. He then smirked. "Are we done?" I nodded and backed off, tugging on the ends of my dress.

He stood up but fell back down, his body aching because of the pain. I sighed.

"You pabo! Lie down! Aish..." He didn't listen and stood up once more, holding onto the side of the table tightly. I rolled my eyes and watched him try and walk towards the door. I stood in between the way out of the room.

"Go back. You aren't leaving until you're better." He persisted anyways, and tripped over one of the pillows on the ground, right onto me.

We both slammed onto the ground, him on top of me. As we fell, his lips touched mine briefly, and our eyes widened immediately.

"Uhh," I covered my face with my hands as he pulled himself up again, stuttering an apology. "I swear, t-that was an a-accident." I nodded and avoided eye contact with him.

"Go lie down. Jinjja, you'll get better after some rest." I still wasn't looking at him, but I heard the blankets move and when I turned, he was already snuggled into the bed, his back facing me.

I rushed out right after quietly closing the door, running into Suho's broad chest. "Omo, sorry." He chuckled, and immediately frowned at my expression.

"Yah, what happened to you?!" I covered his mouth to keep him from being too loud and we both walked to the living room. Once we sat down, I began to spazz, throwing my hands in the air and shouting at the top of my lungs.

"We kissed. Oh my, Suho we kissed!!!!" His eyes widened. "Mwo?! As in, ppoppo, or kiss?!"

"It was an accident okay? I guess it was neither, but AISHHH WHAT DO I DO?!"

a/n: Hey guys! Omg so I've been pretty busy, and I always forgot to upload this chapter. OK THE COMEBACK WAS FREKIN AMAZING AND LIT AND I LOVE IT HADFAHJXHFM DO KYUNGSOO MADE ME LAUGH SM IN LUCKY ONE IDEK...anyways, it is not only Junhui's bday today, it is also cookieslostworld 's birthday! Happy birthday bar love you~ hope you all enjoyed the chapter! *gives love to everyone* thx for reading!