Chapter 21: Tickets

Kyungsoo's POV
"...and no one, not even you, can change that." I snarled, losing my temper. This idiot. Did he really believe Syori was going to come back to him? Even if she wanted to, she's mine. I'm her husband and I'm the only one who should be eyeing her.

Before I could continue to give him a lesson, his fist landed on my face. I groaned in pain as Baekhyun continued throwing punches at me, hitting my arms, my head, my stomach.

"You...fucking...I don't know...why...it had to be you...she had to marry!" he yelled, as I covered my head weakly.

"Mwoya?!" We both turned around to find Kai staring at us, eyes widened in horror. Baekhyun's fist shook as it hovered above my shoulder as my friend ran up to us. He practically threw him off of me and began to scream words to make Baekhyun leave.

"You big bitch! I don't even know who you are..." Kai spat, glaring at the boy who was in front of us. Before Baekhyun could reply, I grabbed the nearest pillow from my bed and starting chucking them at his direction. He yelped and raised his hands telling me to stop but I didn't listen. This was nothing compared to what he did to me. Kai charged at him and the boy left, leaving me to grasp onto Kai's shirt lightly.

"Jongin, stop..." He turned and saw me, his mouth hanging open. "Kyungsoo-ah, I don't know..." I fisted the curtain beside me and his shirt to gain balance and stand up, but I couldn't. I was too weak.

"I-I'll get H-Hyerin." He said, running outside and leaving me to suffer from all the pain I was feeling.

I woke up suddenly, remembering what happened earlier. Looking around the room, I saw the room was still destroyed. I tried remembering what happened earlier and thought of Syori.

We kissed... I felt myself blush slightly, she was adorable. Her eyes widened in a cute way, and when she covered her hands, I just wanted to remove them and hold it, saying it was okay.

Gosh, is she beautiful...

Once I thought of that, there came a scream from outside. I groaned. Well, she's not only beautiful, she's so loud. I tried getting up and slightly groaned at the pain.

Silently, I walked out and saw her with her eyes glued onto the TV, staring at no one else but Jisoo. I sighed, why did she have to like Joshua? Was this some sort of coincidence?

She opened up my laptop (that I let her use) and went on this website. I didn't know what it was, it wasn't clear from far away. What if it was a...?

I shook my head. Goodness, Kyungsoo. She's probably even more innocent than you are.

I crept up closer to her and realized it was a fan club website, where all the Carats discussed latest news on their idols. I rolled my eyes as she began to type about how Joshua looked the best in their pre-debut years.

Syori then added a new tab and searched up tickets for some event. As I watched, it turns out there was going to be a Seventeen concert next week, here in Seoul. She groaned out loud and began to spass, and I had to cover my ears and shout. She turned towards me with her eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

"Kyungsoo-ah! You-you're out of bed!"
"You and your never ending fangirling woke me up." I muttered, earning a slight flick on the forehead. I winced and glared at her.

"Well I'm sorry but SEVENTEEN IS HAVING A CONCERT! SEV.EN.TEEN! Omo, omo, omo," she yelled out and I flicked her in return. "Shut up, you're so loud. I might lose my hearing too."

"But you don't understand~ I have never been to a concert before," she pouted, and I had to continue making a poker face and try not to laugh.

"If only I had money." Syori flailed her arms in the air, smacking me. "Argh!" She touched my temple. "Hahahaha mianhe. I didn't mean to I swear." I waved my hand in the air. "Whatever. But seriously. Why do you want to go to that dumb concert?"

She gasped and made an O shape with her mouth. "Yah! How dare you, they are not dumb, they are sacred."

I laughed and shook my head. "See, this is the thing with fangirls. You do everything for those people."

She rolled her eyes as I sat next to her, grabbing the computer from her. "Wow, these tickets are so expensive, they aren't gods..." I muttered, earning another flick.

"Yah! What the hell?"
"Say one more insult and I'll make sure you can't walk."

"Say one more insult and I'll make sure you can't walk." I mimicked, laughing as she glared at me. Her eyes widened as she stared at me type on the computer.

"What are you doing?" She asked worriedly as I frowned. I didn't respond and she began hitting my leg lightly. "Yah~ let me see!" The girl reached for the computer but I backed away, making her fall onto my lap. Her eyes widened and Syori tried to get up but I tapped her shoulder.

"It's fine, stay there." She nodded and tensed up, laying her head on me. I smiled and continued buying tickets for her. Once I finished, I handed her the computer.

"There," I said, flashing a slight smile as she gulped nervously. When she looked at the screen, her eyes widened and her expression was so cute, I had to control myself from pinching her cheeks.

"Kyungsoo-ah, what did you do?!" she asked surprised, moving her attention from the screen to me continuously. "I bought you tickets." I said simply, raising an eyebrow.
"Mwo-these aren't fake? These are the bad tickets?"

"Are you not satisfied with it? I'll just refund-"
"Andwae!" She yelled, pulling her hands up and squishing my cheeks. Syori was so close to me, and her soft hands were touching my face. My lips were puckered because of her force on it and she laughed making fun of my face.

"Okay. Did you just buy me tickets?" I nodded.
"And why?"
I shrugged. "Because you wanted to go." She sighed and covered her face with her hands, screaming and slapping herself. "Syori Kim this is a joke, stop believing this. Omo..."

She peeped and looked at me, who was giving her an amused look.

"Be happy I bought you those tickets. That was expensive." I said, walking off. As I ruffled my hair, she called my name.

"Ne?"
"Gomawo." she said happily, flashing me an adorable eye smile. I returned it and walked off.

a/n: hii guys:) k sry for very boring chapter and bad ending...ill try my best for next chapter ^^ anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! Syori and Kyungsoo are getting a little more comfortable with each other I see hmmm hahahahaXD I should stop this before I get crazy... Lol anywho, thx for reading! Love authornim❤️👋🏽