Chapter 31: Jacket

No One's POV
Syori woke up the next day, early enough to go prepare for her classes. She peered next to her shyly, to see if Kyungsoo was still asleep. But he wasn't. There was a sticky note on his pillow next to a jacket neatly folded. She looked around suspiciously before picking it up and reading it.

Annyeong 'jagi.' Did you sleep well? We stayed really late at Halmeoni's, mianhe. While you're reading this, I'm outside in the living room doing something. You go get ready and I'll bring you to school. It's kinda chilly outside, use my jacket. I know you don't have any that match your school dress code. UR WELCOME, I really didn't want cooties on there but you can't die.

From, Kyung oppa. (P.S, Kyung sounds better;))

Syori smiled to herself and grabbed her uniform from the closet, heading into the bathroom. Since Kyungsoo was outside, she decided to use the one inside his room, only to find his messy clothes all over the floor. It was a mess. She froze up in disgust as she saw his clothes and underwear laying everywhere. Syori picked it up reluctantly, putting it in the laundry before almost slipping on a sock. "Aish, clean up idiot." She muttered, throwing her stuff onto the counter before taking a shower.

Syori's POV
After applying mascara and light makeup, I walked outside. There was two people sitting on the couch across from Kyungsoo, (or should I say Kyung) and I was shocked to see it was his parents. They had a frown on their faces as they discussed matters with him. I decided not to bother and tiptoed into the kitchen, where I saw Suho cooking an omelette. Well, I guess trying to.

"Yah, what are you doing? Where are the girls?" I bombarded him with questions as he patted my head as a 'good morning' greet. "School. Kyungsoo said to cook since you weren't awake, but..." He flipped the eggs, and I stared at it in shock.

It was burnt.

"Omo, you could've asked," I began laughing and Suho stared at me with embarrassment. We removed the food from the pan and made pancakes instead. We did it quickly since he cheated by using the box mix, but it tasted just as good. I licked my lips and reached my hand out for more, but a hand slapped mine. I looked up to see Kyungsoo with his parents behind us. I sheepishly smiled and stood up, bowing instantly. Rather than returning a hello, Mrs. Do pulled me into a tight hug. Well not really hug. More like squeeze to death.

I felt like I was about to suffocate when she removed her grip on me. I smiled, trying to hide the painful fact that I almost ran out of oxygen. Mr. Do smiled at me warmly and Suho invited them to sit down. We all talked for a while, until Mrs. Do touched my hand lightly.

"Syori-ah, how's it been?" I glanced at Kyungsoo before looking down. "It's been good, Kyungsoo has been great company." I emphasized great as I kicked Kyungsoo's shin so he'd wake up from his little nap. His head shot up and he looked around sleepily until he saw his parents. He flashed a cheeky grin before letting his mom continue. Wow, I'm surprised someone can fall asleep that quickly, especially in front of their parents. "That's amazing, I'm glad you have been feeling much better than when you first came." I nodded and glanced at Kyung, who gave me a look of confusion and mouthed 'first came? What?'

I acted like I didn't see him and turned my attention back to Mrs. Do. "But, we decided it's best if you stop attending your college course class."
"M-mwo?"
"You see dear," Mr. Do said, "You have your degrees already, and I know you'd like to continue your course but we have a business to start, and it'd be best to complete your studies this semester. Is it alright with you?" I frowned. I've been in that school with the boys since last year, and that would mean being separated from them.

Kyung bit his lip and stood up, "Umm, Syori-ah has school. We'll talk about this later, appa. Kaja!" He pulled me by the arm and we walked out, leaving his parents with an awkward Suho, who was silently sitting and stuffing food into his mouth.
---
"Is it okay with you?" Kyung asked, looking at me as I shuffled around in the passenger's seat. I nodded and averted my attention somewhere else, trying my best to not bring up the fact that I was very uncomfortable. He touched my hand, surprising me and making me turn red.