Chapter 39: Officially Together

Syori's POV
"Thanks for letting me stay the night. I hope it wasn't a bother!" I said, waving and heading off. Suho and Jongin flashed grins before shutting the front door as I left their place.

I sighed, knowing what to expect at home. The walk was rather lazy and slow, but I managed to arrive in 20ish minutes.

I knocked on the bedroom door, "Kyungsoo?" There was no response. I peeped my head in and saw him lying down, face down, on the bed. The blanket was on the floor and the windows were shut so there was no light in the room.

"Yah, wake up." I said, throwing a pillow at his head. He only grunted in his low voice, which made me annoyed.

I walked over to him and sat at the edge of the bed. His eyes were shut, his breathing was quiet, his lips slightly parted open. It was cute. Leaning in, I brushed a bit of his hair out of his face. "Kyungsoo." His eyes fluttered open and was fixated on me.

"Syori?!" He suddenly pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around me. "Oh god, okay...Kyungsoo...what's going on..."

"I'm sorry. I acted too immature, I was being a huge ass-"

I cut him off with my hands squishing his cheeks. "Listen, it's fine. I know now, the boys told me. Anyways, what's wrong with you?! Did you just miss me that much that you'd hug me?"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he shook my hands off. "A-ani! I just, felt sick."

"Sick? Should I call Hyerin?"

"No!" He put his hand over my mouth as I began shouting her name. I laughed and we sat quietly, his hands still on my waist. I didn't realize it until I looked down.

My eyes grew large, and he saw too. "Omo," he said, pulling his hands away, making me fall off the bed. I groaned in pain as he laughed.

"Mianhe," he said, showing off a heart shaped smile. I rolled my eyes and tried getting up, only to be swept off my feet by him.

"Kyungsoo-ah!" I yelped, hitting his chest as he walked out the door carrying me bridal style.

"Oh, what happened to Kyung oppa?" I felt my cheeks heat up as he pinched my nose.

We sat in the living room and watched kdramas. I guess you could call it cuddling, his arm was around me comfortably as we both ate popcorn and sweets. It wasn't until a couple hours later that I got a phone call.

"Hello?"
"Hey, it's Joshua."

I glanced at Kyungsoo, who was happily munching on some chips. "Um, hi. What's up?"

"It's about Friday. Can you go? I have to start getting stuff ready, so I really need it confirmed."

At this time, Kyungsoo noticed. He was looking at me with a look, wondering my answer too.

Jongin nodded, "Of course we do! Didn't Kyung..." I shook my head and he sighed. "We were best friends before. But when Kyung and Jisoo got recommended to do auditions, Jisoo got the spot. Kyungsoo didn't even want to do it for fame. Just for his Halmeoni."

My mind went blank as I remembered all those times I mentioned Joshua. "That's why."

"That's why what?"
"I was going to go with Joshua to a party." The two boys exchanged glances. "I don't think you should do that." Suho mumbled.

"Oh, about that..." I trailed off, giving Kyungsoo a small smile. "I can't go. Sorry, Jisoo."

"Oh, I thought you'd go. You know, once in a lifetime opportunity to be with me, an idol, your idol..."
"Don't try making me regret it, please. Anyways, I hope you can find someone who looks as gorgeous as Jeonghan oppa. I got to go." And with that, I ended the call. Kyungsoo had his eyes on me in surprise as I put down the phone simply on the side.

"Why did you..."
"Why did I do what? Tell Jisoo I can't come with him?" The boy nodded, and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Paboyah, I'm busy on Friday. With you." I smirked as he began smiling like an idiot. "Oh really?"

"Mmhmm." We laughed before he began staring at me intently.
I looked away and put a piece of popcorn into my mouth, "Why are you staring at me?"

"Syori, I love you."

I practically spit the kernel out of my mouth, what did he just say? I felt his gaze on me as I chuckled nervously, "W-what?"

"I love you. I really do. I know I've been so unfair to you, and you truly don't deserve getting married to this idiot-"

I couldn't help myself.

I grabbed the cloth of his shirt and pulled him closer, pressing my lips onto his. His mouth immediately shut and his eyes closed by its own. He let go for air, and we were both breathing heavily, shyly staring at each other.

"Well guess what," I said, leaning in. "I love you too."

He smiled before pecking me on the lips once again and pulling something out of his pockets.

"Well, I think we need to put this on." My eyes were glued onto the wedding ring I wore long ago. It was taken off at that argument over Min Young. He slid it onto my ring finger and smiled as I continued adoring it.

"I guess we really are a married couple now." I muttered quietly, as Kyungsoo laughed.

"It will hopefully stay this way forever."

a/n: wth bad ending...unedited:[
Plz comment, share and comment! Ily all<3