Chapter 28: Vacation?

Kyungsoo's POV
The day finally was over. After heading the bubble tea store and deciding to distract myself from all the stress going on, I walked to the house, fatigue wrapping itself around me. I felt so tired, I just wanted to pass out on the bed right when I took a step into my room.

As I entered, I heard a laugh coming from the living room. I peeked through the side of the wall and saw Syori looking at her phone, giggling over something. What was she looking at? I couldn't help but wonder what she was looking at, or rather, who.

I tiptoed towards her and peered over from her shoulder. I tried keeping my breathing quiet as she continued laughing. I looked at her screen and there was a group of people, who I recognized. It was those people at her school. I also saw that Baekhyun dude, along with her tall ass brother and the other one who passed out and drinks all my bubble tea. I think his name was Sehun? Whatever.

She swiped and there were more selcas and group pictures of her with her friends and family. They were at Lotte World and the N Seoul Tower, and it seemed a little old because Syori's hair was shorter. I glanced at her, her eye smile showing and her lips curved into a perfect smile. Around me, she was basically the opposite. I couldn't blame her, all I did was tease the hell out of her. But it was cute.

"K-Kyungsoo?!" I snapped out of my thoughts and found myself only inches away from her. She had her eyes widened, looking at my lips nervously as she hid her phone. "What're you doing?"

"I'm just bored. The question is what're you doing?" I asked, pointing at her hand. "Why are you laughing? Are you watching..." she stared at me in horror and gasped, making me smirk to cover my amused grin. "I'm not a pervert! Omo you're so nasty," she pouted and I ruffled her hair, shaking my head.

"I was just looking at these pictures Yeol oppa sent me, he knew I was stressed at the time and he was trying to lighten the mood." I nodded in understanding and took her phone from her tiny hands. "Yah give it back! You didn't ask permission-" I covered her mouth, and she stared at my hand and my annoyed facial expression. "Syori, do you ever shut up? You talk to me too much." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as I began looking at her pictures.

She looked much 'younger' in her pictures, the way her face lighted up in the pictures made my heart melt. Syori's cute, and if only I was the reason why she was laughing and being so happy. But no, here in this time, I was only a stranger, while she was out in the world fearless with her boyfriend and perfect family. Perfect life. Without me.

I pursed my lips together and looked at her at the corner of my eye. Syori was playing with the tips of her curled hair, watching it spring up and down. A smile tugged my lips and I turned to her.

"Yah." I excitedly whispered. She raised an eyebrow as I continued talking. "Why don't we go on a vacation? You know, like away from here. We both need to release our stress." Her face glowed as she stared, obviously ready to leave our harsh reality. "Jinjja?! Where? Omo omo..." I laughed and pinched her cheeks lightly before saying in a singsong tune, "Secrettt." She groaned and glared at my mischievous grin.

Syori's POV
I sighed, not knowing how to feel. Kyungsoo said he's taking me somewhere. I wonder where it could be. I mean, going on a vacation wouldn't be that bad, right? I could learn more about him. Who knows, maybe there's a total different side to him. I decided to just leave it and wait for it to come, after all, we will leave to wherever it is tomorrow. I closed my eyes and smiled, remembering his heart shaped lips forming a smile that could make any girl swoon. Currently, it's making me feel like I'm over the moon.

"Syori?" said his sweet voice as he knocked on the bathroom door. I suddenly dropped my phone, making it fall onto my foot. "Aish!" I yelped in pain, as I jumped on one foot and wince at my leg. "Syori? Are you-are you okay?" He knocked on the door and I fell down, probably adding more stress to Kyungie from the loud thuds coming from inside. "Uhh, yes I'm okay. I just dropped my phone on my foot and yeah."