Chapter 36: Hong Jisoo

Syori's POV
I sat there silently, letting the tense air surround us. It pissed me off so much, what was so wrong about Joshua?! Can he be happy for me, my idol and total love of my life (okay maybe that was exaggerated but still, I love him) noticed me AND asked for my number. That only happens in fanfics.

I leaned my head on the window, facing opposite of Kyungsoo. Closing my eyes, I put on my earphones, blocking out everything, including him.
---
When we got home, I threw the bag onto the couch and walked into the bedroom, slamming the door shut so Kyungsoo ran into it. I smirked as he rubbed his forehead, muttering an 'ow.' When I was about to enter the bathroom, my phone vibrated. I made eye contact with Kyungsoo before looking at it.

It was him.

Unknown ID: hi, sorry if im disturbing you:) i saw you read my message earlier...can you go?

I bit my lip and looked up, watching Kyungsoo taking up his coat with a pout on his face. I sighed and replied:

Me: sure, why not? Only for lunch tho right?

He replied seconds later.

Unknown ID:  yes:) if only I had more time to spend with youㅠㅠ

I smiled and set the phone down, walking into the bathroom with a grin on my face. So I'll be seeing you tomorrow, Joshua.

---
After pulling my hair up in a messy bun and walking out of the doorway in my pajamas, I saw Kyungsoo on the floor, back facing me. I sighed and squatted down, so I was next to him.

"Yah." I shook him lightly, but he wouldn't listen. I laid down, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a half-hug. "I'm sorry for answering him. I won't be long tomorrow, promise." There was no reply, and I stood up reluctantly. As I got up, I looked back at him once more, before going off to bed. I guess we're playing the ignoring game.

Kyungsoo's POV, Next Day
"I'll get going, Hyerin-ah."
"But isn't it too early? It's 10, you have time."
"Umm, I just have to go. Your boss over there needs some time alone." I opened one eye and turned slightly, knowing the two girls were there at the doorway. Seconds past and the door closed, leaving me alone. I got up and ruffled my hair.

Okay, so apparently I'm a boss.

I stood up and walked into the shower, letting the cold water pour onto me. After spraying on cologne and rushing out, I walked out of the house with my snapback in my hand, not bothering to let the girls know I left.

There I saw Syori hailing a cab impatiently. I tried my best not to laugh as a taxi passed by her, and she whined. Once she entered, I hailed my own and followed them.

I know, stalker mode. But I need to know what she's doing. If she's actually going to see him. What he'll say to her.

After a couple minutes, we arrived at Gangnam. I couldn't help but stare at everything outside the window, it was all really beautiful.

Just like Syori.

I focused on the taxi in front of me and watched as she got out, bowing and walking off to the streets. I did the same and put on my cap as well as my glasses, somewhat changing what I looked like. Whenever she looked back, I kept my head hanging low so she wouldn't recognize me.

Syori walked to a restaurant that I recognized as one of Joshua's. His parents owned it, so he always treated us before during high school. I smiled to myself remembering all the memories.