Chapter 19: The Dance

Syori's POV
I went straight to Sehun's house, because if I went to my actual one, it'd be more stressful. I knocked on the door and sure enough, Sehun popped his head out, shocked to see me.

"Syori?" I smiled and ruffled his rainbow hair before letting myself in. Wow, his house was the same as before, I thought. He walked behind me, drooping his hands on my shoulders.

We went into his room, where Baekhyun was lying face down on the bed. He had headphones on, and he obviously didn't hear me yell his name. Sehun decided to slap his butt with the slippers he was wearing and Baekhyun jumped up surprised. I laughed and sat down next to him, just like how I always did before.

"Ok. Why are you here?" Sehun asked as he untied my shoes. "I just wanna get away from there for a little. It's annoying."

"What did the bitch do?!" Baekhyun said angrily, and I patted his leg. "Hajima, nothing serious happened. I don't wanna be there right now, is it bad that I'm here?"

"Ani," Sehun said happily, wrapping his arms around my neck. "At least we can finally hang out. So, tell us what happened."

"Nothing did! I-I'm okay." I said stuttering.
"You're a really bad liar," Baekhyun said, pinching my cheeks while giving me a doubtful look.

I glared at him and sighed. "If I do say something, don't tell Chanyeol oppa. He shouldn't have to worry about me."

The boys exchanged glances and nodded, and I hesitantly said everything. "O-okay..well, I saw him with his ex, and it annoyed me because she was kissing him and it was obvious he didn't wanna stop her. I mean I know he doesn't like her anymore, but it hurts. He's such a jerk too, sometimes all he does is leave the house and when he comes home, he doesn't say shit to me. I have to even sleep in the living room..." I trailed off, and looked at their faces.

Sehun was playing with his fingers with an upset expression on his face. Baekhyun had his fists balled, and he was angry. I knew I shouldn't have told them, this was how I imagined they'd react.

"We're okay now. I'm serious!" Sehun looked at me with a sad look and I tried to cover up mine. "Yah you two don't believe your best friend?"

"It's not that, Syori. It's just that, we're far away from you now. We can't protect you as much as we always did." Baekhyun said quietly.

I began to feel guilty for leaving them, but I knew I had no choice but to accept it.

There was a knock on the door, and in came Chanyeol. "Oppa!" I said happily, as he opened his arms towards me. "Hey, I didn't know you were here."
"Mian, I didn't really know I'd come here either."

"Alright," he swung an arm around me and looked at the others, where were sitting silently. "So, what were you guys talking about?"

My eyes widened and I looked at Baekhyun, who was making a face at Sehun.
"Uh, nothing. Just about the dance tomorrow." Sehun said, and Chanyeol nodded. "Ah, ok." I was relieved he didn't ask anymore.

There was a long moment of awkward silence. "I have to go," I finally said, standing up. "I'll see you all tomorrow night." I gave each of them. a hug, and when it was Baekhyun's turn I whispered 'I'm sorry' before walking off. I didn't bother to look back as I left the room, footsteps echoing.

Day Of The Dance, Baekhyun POV
My phone buzzed and I quickly read the message.

Syori😁💞: Oh, i hope ur mom gets better. And don't worry, i can go with the rest of the guys, no problem:) saranghae<3 p.s I'll send u my address in a bit im doing my makeup~

I sighed. I knew that what I was about to do was wrong and Syori will probably hate it, but I wanted that Kyungsoo to get what he deserves. I slipped my phone into my pocket and walked out the door, walking the street to her house.

After a few minutes, I ended up at a huge building. I couldn't believe my eyes, this Kyungsoo was some spoiled brat. I rung the doorbell and a young girl opened the date. I greeted her warmly.

"Are you here to see Kyungsoo?" she asked, and I hesitantly nodded. We walked inside and I opened my mouth in awe. Well dang, Syori is definitely lucky to have him in her life...

She pointed to the door and I thanked her before barging into the room. Kyungsoo looked at me surprised but at the same time not fazed as I ran up to him and shoved him off the seat.

"Yah! You're an idiot!"
"Uh ok? Why are you here? I thought you'd be at that dance with Syori-"
"That doesn't fucking matter right now," I snarled as he stood up, putting his hands up in offense. "I told you not to hurt her! What kind of shit is this?"

He looked at me surprised and rolled his eyes, as I pushed him again. "Answer me you-"
"Okay, shut up! I didn't even mean to do that and she knows that too."

"Stop playing with her. If you find it amusing, I think you'd find having my fist up your throat hilarious."
He raised an eyebrow. "Listen bacon. Why do you care? She's your ex and my responsibility, not yours."

"I care about her more than you do and ever will! I was hurt because of you, and now I have to watch the person I love most get bullied by some shit who doesn't even care. It seems like you don't even consider her human!"

"Wow, okay. I think someone needs to move on. Open your eyes, Baekhyun. She has no chance of being with you. I'm married to her, and no one, not even you, can change that."

I was hurt by his words, and my breathing got heavier as I tried to contain my anger. I felt so useless, he basically pointed I'm wrong about everything. Syori doesn't need me, she has this perfect guy to take care of her.

I couldn't hold it in, and I punched him.
It hit him at the lip, and he yelled in pain. I felt myself freeze as someone behind me yell,

"Mwoya?!"

a/n: (sry this chapter seems kinda short cuz of the format) wasso homiesXD well don't I sound stupid...anyways hi! How are y'all? So this chapter is interesting, tsk tsk Baek and Soo had a heated fight. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter as well as your day! I'll update soon, maybe tomorrow:) Kamsamnida~ *does a 90 degree bow*