[Chapter Eight]

Chapter Eight

He watched me as I pulled my clothes off and I moved back to lie in his bed. I kept my eyes locked with his as I felt the soft material at my back. He moved and turned on the lamp so he could see me better in the darkness that had previously been surrounding us.

His eyes moved from mine to my hand as I moved it down my body and pinched my nipples and continued down until I made contact with my sensitive parts. I groaned at the simple sensation and the feelings were amplified because I knew that after this, I would finally get what I had been wanting and needing, I would get Aiden.

I closed my eyes to pretend he wasn't there as I moved my hand from playing with my bundle of nerves to sliding them slowly inside me. I moaned when I moved my fingers to push against my walls and then I moved them back out again wishing I had a helping hand to help me.

I pushed my legs farther apart to get better access when I felt his hands clamp down on my legs and push them fully open. He removed my hand and pressed his face between my thighs so suddenly and I  moaned in surprise and pleasure.

"Aiden" I groaned as I tangled my fingers in his hair.

He groaned as he sucked and licked at my flesh, going from rough to soft. I fisted my hands in the sheets of his bed and a strangled moan escaped my throat and he pushed on and my hips arched off the bed and then my back as I dug my nails into the only thing I could find.

When my orgasm was at its end Aiden came up and pressed his clothed body to mine.

"Good girl." He said before he kissed me aggressively making it so I could taste myself on his lips and tongue.

I pulled his shirt off and was going to undo his jeans when he grabbed my wrists and pinned them down on the bed above my head.

"We need to talk first." He said

"No talking" I groaned and pushed my hips up into his.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked

"Yes." I told him, I've been on it for awhile

"And you're clean?" he asked and I glared up at him.

"For fucks sake, of course I am." I snapped and I struggled against him until he let go. I got out of bed and made a grab for my clothes, I was feeling pissed off and completely embarrassed for throwing myself at him.

"Where are you going?" he asked

"Away from you." was all I said as I pulled everything back on and walked out the door.

"Shit" he swore. I knew I was over reacting, it was a logical question to ask before we had sex and it was one I should have asked too, but it caught me off guard. And I was so frustrated in general that it kind of just set me off.

He couldn't have asked me that before all of this? Why the hell would I be sleeping with him if I wasn't?

"Chelsie" he grabbed my arm and I pulled it free and kept towards my bedroom "Damn it" He swore again but I didn't care "I'm sorry, I should have brought it up days ago, it was fucked up timing on my part."

He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall and before I could say anything his mouth was on mine and his tongue was slid into my mouth and I couldn't help but moan at the urgency and aggression he was showing.

"I'm sorry, but fuck I want you right now." He said

"Are you clean?" I asked

"Yes." He said and I nodded as he slowly walked us backwards. He pulled my shirt over my head and I yanked his up too. His hands found the button of my jeans and we stopped long enough for me to kick them off.