Chapter Twelve

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN
Chapter Twelve 

I sat on Harry's bed, beside him, Niall and Zayn. And a bag of cookies and my laptop in my lap. After a lunch of pizza and Caroline's leaving, we decided to play a game of Snog, Marry Avoid. Which the assured me, was the same as Kiss Marry Avoid. Which meant they would list three names and I would have to pick one option for each. Kinda like Fire in The Barn, except that was Save Injure and Kill. 

"Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton," Harry said to me. 

"Um," I thought for a second. "Kiss Tom, marry Daniel so I can say I married Harry Effing Potter and avoid Rupert I guess."

"You mean snog?" Zayn raised his eyebrows. 

"Actually," I smiled sweetly. "No. I mean kiss. Snog sounds disgusting. Zayn, Megan Fox, Emma Watson and Kim Kardashian?"

"Kim Kardashian is the-"

"Sex tape," I cut him off. "Yes." 

"Oh, her," Zayn nodded. "Snog Megan Fox, marry Emma Watson, avoid Kim Kardashian."

"Good choice," I took a bit out of a cookie. 

Zayn asked Harry next while I checked my Facebook messages. 

One from Sandra. 

I LOOKED UP THAT HARRY GUY!

Alright? I sent a message back.

You're point sandra..?

She replied almost immediately. 

My point is, he's pretty damn hot. Bring him when you come visit. Wait, he isn't a virgin is he???

I nearly burst out laughing.

Hold on, he's beside me. I'll ask lmfao

"Hey, Harry," I smirked. "My friend wants to know if you're a virgin." 

Zayn and Niall snickered. 

Harry grabbed the laptop from me and clicked on her profile, then her profile picture. "Who's she?"

"One of my best friends," I snatched the laptop back. "And I'll take your no as an answer."

No. Having a few ideas?

Good. And maybe.

He's got a girlfriend.

"What are you doing?" Harry exclaimed.