Chapter Twenty

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Twenty

"ALL THE BOYS ARE SHIRTLESS!" she fangirled screamed as she dashed into the room and flung the camera around. "EEEEEE!'

I looked back at Harry, who had a blanket around his waist. Thank God.

Paul quickly escorted the girl out. 

"Tomorrow morning on Sugarscape," I commented. "One Direction stuck in overheated hotel room, at least half naked."

"You're here too," Zayn reminded me. 

"I'm wearing clothes, bro," I reminded him.

"I hope she doesn't post that," Liam grumped as he put on a shirt. It was already cooling down. "What time is it?"

"Sleep," Harry yawned, pulling the blanket over him.

"Never heard a better idea," I agreed. "I'm tired as fuck and if I don't get some sleep I'm going to be crankier than usual."

*

"Morning!" I woke up to the sound of Louis yelling in my ear. FML.

"GO AWAY!" I pulled the blankets over my head. Liam was still asleep beside me. 

"Leave her alone," Liam muttered. "We're both trying to sleep."

"Let her sleep," I heard Niall chuckle. "We don't have to be on the road for another few hours anyways."

"Exactly," I muttered, but Louis ignored me. 

"Can I pick what you wear today?" he asked. 

"Can you let me sleep?" I asked irritated.

"Nope," Lou pulled away the blanket. "Please? I'll let you pick what I wear!"

I ignored him, even though I knew it was useless.

"PLEAAASE? WITH JIMMY CHOS ON TOP?" he pleaded. 

"Choo," I corrected him, getting up in defeat. "Fine."

"YAY!" Louis practically screamed. 

Liam stuffed a pillow in his face to shut him up. 

I went through Louis' suitcase. Mostly made of bright jeans and stripes.

"Remind me to never ask for your opinion on my clothes," I sighed as I saw what he picekd out. A hot pink crew neck from PINK and black sweatpants with hot pink bear paws over the butt.