Chapter Twenty Seven

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Twenty Seven

When I woke up, Niall was gone but the 3 other boys were still there. And Harry was somewhere with Sandra. Quietly, I zipped open the tent and slipped out. I was wearing only a pair of Victoria Secret underwear and Niall's dress shirt from yesterday, which went halfway down my thighs. 

I found Niall in the kitchen, making food. 

"Good morning," I sang, sitting on the kitchen counter as he whisked eggs. 

"Good morning, angel," Niall paused his whisking to give me a quick kiss. 

"Are you making me food/" I grinned. 

"If you want," Niall poured some batter on a pan. "I would love to."

"Good," I smiled, kicking my legs back and forth as I watched him cook.

"Can you even make food?" Niall chuckled. 

"Can fishes ride bicycles?" I said sweetly. "I guess I'm just lucky to have you ten."

"Yes," Niall muttered as he put the spatula down and lifted me off the counter and into his arms. 

I wrapped my legs around his waist as our lips met. I noticed this time he already tasted like good food. Yum.

As his tongue slipped into my mouth, Louis' voice came through into the kitchen. 

"Good moooooorn- Oh God! Do you have to do that so early in the morning?" 

"Cockblock much?" I stuck out my tongue at him as Niall reluctantly placed me back on the counter, going back to making crepes or pancakes or whatever the hell he was making. 

"Why are you so loud in the morning," Harry yawned, surprising me as he walked in. 

"How was Sandra?" I smirked. 

Harry just shamelessly grinned. 

"You're hooked on her, aren't you," I sighed. "Just saying, she's a onetime kind of person."

"There's always a first," Harry shrugged and I sighed.

Hadn't he suffered enough heartbreak from Caroline? He made really stupid decisions sometimes. 

Niall's phone buzzed from the counter. 

"Can you get that for me, princess?" he asked me and I couldn't help but smile. 

"Niall's phone," I said as I answered it.