Chapter Eighteen

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Eighteen

"Should we wake her up now?" I heard a husky hushes voice ask.

"No, let her sleep," an Irish voice responded. Sex in a voice. I swear. 

"We've let her sleep for long enough," Harry said, his voice still low and husky. "We have to go now. She has to get changed."

Niall hesitated. "Fine." 

"What's going on?" I yawned and opened my eyes to have 5 faces staring right at me. 

"It's time to get up, angel," Niall kissed my forehead. "We're going now. Just pick out an outfit and we'll pack your bags into the car." 

He was wearing a white polo and black jeans. They were all ready to go. 

"We'll get breakfast at the airport," Harry added as I shuffled through my suitcase.

Pulling out a tight navy blue cardigan with two white stripes across one sleeve and a red G on the pocket for Gilly Hicks, a white tank top and red jeggings, I quickly threw them on. 

"Showing everything much?" Zayn raised his eyebrows as I tossed my pajama shorts into my suitcase and put on the jeggings.

"Whatever," I shruguged, winking at Niall's eyes widened expression as I took off my pajama top, leaving me in my bra. "It's not like I've never been on the beach in a bikini, with tons of more people, How is this much different?"

Louis shurgged. "Ready to go?" 

"Yeah," I nodded, as Niall took his hand in mine. 

I felt giddy, getting to go back to the US. Where everything was simpler, familiar, the same. And I wasn't ready to let go of that. I was glad I was going home. Even if I would almost never be in New York, at least I'd be in the same country. 

"It seems like we're almost never home," Niall commented as he helped me into the car. 

"We aren't," Liam agreed. "But we get to do the dream." 

"I couldn't see myself in your place," I commented as I took the seat inbetween him and Niall. "Singing? Touring?"

"Going for something practical then?" Harry teased. 

I shrugged. "Everybody always wanted me to be a politician, or a lawyer, because all I ever do is argue. But I dunno. It sounds boring. I can't see myself doing that for the rest of my life." 

"So?" Harry pressed. 

"And in Grade 10," I continued. "Avery came up with an idea. She's amazing when it comes to fashion, more than amazing. She may not have all the brains for calculus, but she's always been like my personal desginer. And she dreamed up the idea of her starting a fashion company, and me being the business running part. To keep things in place, do the work she doesn't know how and never let anybody take advantage of her. That's when I decided to go into business. You know, not nessecarliy with Avery if that doesn't work out, but I'm going business, hopefully at NYU."