Chapter Fourteen

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

 Chapter Fourteen

"Congratulations Teagan," Louis hopped onto my bed, making the mattress bounce. 

"Go away," I snuggled deeper into my blankets. "I’m sleeping." 

"Not when you see this," Louis smirked. 

"Lou, I'm sleeping," I growled, pulling the blankets over my head. 

And dreaming about Niall.

"Do you always make newspapers when you kiss somebody?" 

"WHAT?" 

I bolted right up and snatched the laptop out of his hands. 

ONE DIRECTION'S NIALL HORAN FINDS NEW GIRLFRIEND

There's a picture of us at the park, kissing. And there's a picture of us holding hands after the woman scolded us. Shit. Shit. Shit. I only told Sandra, Avery, Chanel and Raine, and I know they didn't tell, because how the hell would they get pictures? Besides, they were my best friends, that was out of the question for sure. 

"What did Niall say?" I demanded, not even bothering to read the rest of the article. 

"He didn't seem too bothered," Louis shrugged. "Luckily enough for you two, we have an interview the day before we leave for the tour with Sugarscape, Niall's going to clear up everything then."

"What do you mean clear up?" I asked suspiciously. 

"Like tell them you're dating and to calm their asses," Louis shrugged. "Oh and get dressed. We're going to Doncaster today."

"What the hell is a Doncaster?" I yawned, stretching my arms. 

"It's my hometown," Louis faked looking insulted. "The trip should take about 2 hours by drive."

"Car," I corrected him before hopping out of my bed. "So, do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah, 4 little sisters," Louis responded before he head out of the room. "Lottie, Felicitie and Daisy and Phoebe are twins."

As I got changed, I tried to think of what kind of big brother Louis was. The teasing kind, that always cracked jokes? The kind that didn't really care? Or maybe the overprotective kind? I settled for a hot pink v neck from PINK and super skinny sweat pants I also got that day, which were kinda like leggings.

Heading downstairs, I went to the kitchen, where all 5 boys already were. 

"Good morning angel," Niall kissed my cheek as he brushed past to get a black backpack from the counter.