Chapter Forty

I know, I know, my publishing speed sucks. But homework has to come first,

PAYZER BROKE UP :'(

They were honestly my favourite, I really wanted them to eventually get married and stuff :( Worst news ever.

On a more positive note, new character! I wanted to save him for later, but since there's no excitement now, I thought I'd hurry the process up.

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Forty

The tapping didn't seem worth mentioning to anybody, I didn't want them to think I was hearing things I shouldn't be, or insane. I was exhausted when it was time to get up. I barely had gotten a wink of sleep and not even coffee had the energy to keep me going. 

Once again, Niall was busy all day today, so I wouldn't be seeing much of him or the other boys until nighttime. To be honest, it was really boring here with nothing to do. I felt like a completely different person than the one who had celebrated her 16th birthday here 2 years ago.

I snuggled back into the blankets, trying to make up for the sleep I'd lost last night. Even though it was noon already. Lost sleep sucked. No matter how much I tried to make up for it, I was still tired. As soon as Niall was in the shower earlier this morning, I had investigated all possible sources of the tapping noise, finding none. Creepy, yes but I wasn't planning on worrying about it too much.

Actually, I was 200% freaked out but the more I thought about it, the creepier it got. So why think about it?

Zayn and Harry had told the rest of us that we'd be going to a party tonight, which is nice I guess. Niall and I didn't get many chances to go out, so it'd be sorta like a date. I think. Still, nighttime was far, far away. I still had to find a way to occupy myself for the rest of the day.

Boredom was starting to get the best of me. Deciding against the nap, I pushed the blankets aside and got out of bed. Time for breakfast. Pulling on a pair of gray sweatpants with Mickey Mouse paws on the butt, I put on a bra and one of Niall's shirts before closing the hotel room door behind me. 

The buffet breakfast was luckily still going on for another hour, so I didn't have to find a way to get to an iHop or something. I loaded some French toast, scrambled eggs and bacon onto my plate. The coffee didn't look too appealing, so I settled for apple juice instead. As I expected, most of the tables were empty. It was almost lunchtime after all. There was an elderly couple by the window, a little girl with her mother a few tables down from me and there was a group of 4 teenage girls by the other window. But that was it. 

Messily, I dripped the maple syrup over the French toast and tried a piece. It was pretty good. 5 star hotel after all. Checking my phone, I discovered that I had 35 unread messages that I didn't feel like reading. The bacon crunched in my mouth as I chewed, still with the fresh off the pan taste. Those 35 messages could wait, but my growling stomach couldn't.

*

"Teagaaaaaan, wake up."