Chapter Thirty Nine

Kinda at a bit of a block, which sucks. I'm bursting of ideas for the last third of the story, but now that I'm in the 2nd third, I feel stuck. If anybody has any plot ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments. If I use an idea, I'll credit you in the chap. 

Anyways, it'll pass soon and thanks for being patient with me! xo

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Thirty Nine

It had been a nice few days at Harry's house. Most of our time was spent laying low, but it was a good break. Harry's mum drove us to London, where we were now waiting for the other boys at the airport. To be honest, I was just really nervous about seeing Niall. Luckily, there weren’t any fans or cameras around. The last thing I needed was for eyes and camera lenses to be on me. 

I sat down in one of the seats next to Harry, my eyes trailing to the security checking passports and tickets for the flight beside us. I had to say, when Harry said we were headed to LA, I got excited. I hadn't been there since my 16th birthday and it was great. Most of the rows of seats were empty. Harry and I were rather early after all. 

Louis came next, giving Harry an extremely long bone crushing Larry Stylinson hug. Cameras for that moment would've been good. He didn't question Niall when the came over to give me a hug though, and I was glad for that.

As soon as Liam saw the amount of sugary 'junk' food loaded in my bag, he immediately started lecturing me on green beans and healthy eating habits. Zayn just gave me a hug, a kiss on the cheek and went back to listening to Chris Brown on his phone.

At this point, I wasn't even paying attention to Liam's lecture because I was too busy focusing my eyes on the doors. Everytime they opened, my heart caught in my throat before settling with disappointment as it wasn't Niall. After a good 10 minutes of this, I turned my attention over to my phone and playing a few games of Temple Run. I could hear people walking by and filling up the other seats waiting for the flight. Suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Miss me?" 

I felt a surge in my stomach as I looked up to see Niall standing over me, like his blue eyes were staring straight into my soul and could read every single last one of my thoughts. Like they were telling me something telepathically. Something only I could understand. Our lips crashed together as he leaned down to kiss me. I was still sitting in the chair, my head now tilted all the way up. Hopping over the row of chairs so we were on the same side, he sat down beside me and I snuggled into him. He smelled like the familiar Armani cologne and some sort of fast food. 

"Everything is figured out right? We're okay?" he asked me softly. 

"Yeah," I nodded, shutting out my head's thoughts. We both had in a way made a mistake and all was forgiven. It was the way I thought I wanted it, but I wasn't sure yet. Right now, I needed him, I missed him. 

Soon, it was time to board the plane. Each row had 3 seats and I was seated between Niall and Liam.

"I'm tired," I yawned.

"You're always tired," Niall smirked. "You probably spend more time sleeping or in bed then you do out of it and awake."